mmm. I've been using it here and there since version 7.0. That's like 4-5 years ago. Can't believe it's been that long. I'm only now getting into photo editing and post processing. The basics are easy to get the hang of. It's good to read up on some tutorials and just play with it. I visit good-tutorials.com every so often and just follow the ones I like. I usually look under the "Top Tutorials of the month" and see what's popular and what I am in the mood of making. Another good way to learn is to pick up a book like Scott Kelby's 7-point system (for photos?) where he walks you through step by step adjusting levels, curves, colors, white balance, etc..... It's a great book. He gives you the RAW files (downloaded from his site) and when you see the before and after of what YOU have made, you will be blown away! You can take an under/over exposed picture and make it decent. It gives you a lot more potential with your photos. You can take bleh photos and make them ok, and turn good photos into even better pictures.