Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightroom 2.0 ND Grad Filter

I think I'm sold. Let's ignore the quality of the shot itself, shall we?

Ouch.

Yeah, it works pretty good. Saves time from having to blend multiple edits together.
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

My 2nd go at it. It's kind of fiddly and laggy but works nice all things considered.

Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWengler View Post
    Yeah, it works pretty good. Saves time from having to blend multiple edits together.
    Definitely.
    Ouch.

Nice Don.

I've also found a set of free presets: http://www.beardsworth.co.uk/downloa...ed_filters.zip

Thanks for the link flip.
    Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by cdifoto View Post
    Thanks for the link flip.
    You're welcome.

There's actually a set of 70 graduated filter presets from Sean McCormack for a fee of $7.75.

Honsetly, I don't know what I'd use 70 graduated presets for It'll just make me crazy choosing which one to use

Hah me either. I don't even use many of the free "regular" ones I have. I'm not even solid on moving from 1.4 yet. I like the ND grad but it's not a compelling reason to pay the upgrade fee.
    Ouch.

i love the grad filter, and the selective brush thingy....i don't think the spot removal tool is as good as lightroom 1.4 though. seems like everything i try to "heal" shows....i mean, you can see where i tried to heal it. anyone else run into this? especially with dust spots in the sky.
    40d | 5d mk II | 2.8/16 zenitar fisheye | 16-35L | 35L | sigma 1.4/50 | sigma 2.8/50 Macro | sigma 1.4/85 | 70-200L IS
    website
    disclaimer: posts are for personal entertainment only...not to be taken seriously...ever.

I've had that happen if I wasn't careful about my source. I tend to use heal instead of clone though....they seem to do pretty much the same thing, except heal actually blends better. Not that I use either one of them much.
    Last edited by cdifoto; 09-02-2008 at 12:26 PM.
    Ouch.