Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Z712IS battery solution's??

so just got my z712is !!! oh yeah awesome camera!!! but it has the crappy battery life that i was warned of. anybody know of anything that will help with this??

Haven't I told you so?

http://www.dcresource.com/forums/sho...62&postcount=2

The easiest option: buy a KLIC-8000 rechargeable battery with dedicated charger.
    Cheers,
    Jacek

I have LBA and CBA for Pentax models not even announced!

In all the world none can compare to this tiny weaver
    His deadly cloth so silky and fair

Digital cameras eat batteries like a fat kid eats cotton candy at the circus.

KLIC-8000 rechargeable battery with dedicated charger, or camera dock, or printer dock. Myself I like KODAK's printer docks and they can be had cheap at http://stores.ebay.com/Kodak-Outlet

rechargeable batteries is the only solution for power hungry digital camera's
    Last edited by sw2cam; 08-30-2008 at 05:04 PM.
    sw2cam

Hello! First post here

Well, Kodak is the only super zoom camera that uses 2 AA instead of 4 AA, so the battery problem cant be solved for ever, but you can try some 2700mAh rechargebles, they are really strong.

So are you saying every super zoom camera that has four-4-AA batteries never needs new batteries, and or never needs to have rechargables recharged. Well how does that work?
    Last edited by sw2cam; 09-08-2008 at 07:11 PM.
    sw2cam

Quote Originally Posted by sw2cam View Post
    So are you saying every super zoom camera that has four-4-AA batteries never needs new batteries, and or never needs to have rechargables recharged. Well how does that work?
    WoW! Hell no!

What I said is that you will never ever use 4 AA or Lithium batteries in your Z712 IS...you can just reduce the problem by using good rechargebles.

You also can try to find some decent batteries in Kodak's site.

Get it?

Thats the batteries I use .... the ones from the KODAK site and they seem to hold up very well. Fact I've never had an issue with them. I'm still using four sets of KODAK KAA2HR rechageable batteries that are over eight years old. So trying to find some decent batteries in Kodak's site is not a problem.
    Last edited by sw2cam; 09-15-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    sw2cam