I have been trying to find people out there who have used this camera, Kodak Easyshare C703. As yet I have found nobody and have only found 2 or 3 reviews (of sorts).
I'm thinking of buying one which is going at a good price but there are certain things I need to know.
- Does the camera lose date/time settings when you replace batteries ?
- How does what you see through the viewfinder compare to the actual photo taken ?
- I'd like to ask somebody who has used one about its close-up performance (as in ease of use)
- How is the noise level at higher ISO settings ?
- Shutter lag ... I saw in these very few reviews that there was a delay of about 4 seconds! That is a very long time but I don't know what these folk were timing the 4 seconds FROM and in what conditions so I'd appreciate a word someone who has experienced this camera.
Judging by the number of responses I have had to this on other forums it would appear that very few people even have one of these cameras.
I can explain a couple of the questions more clearly if someone out there has this camera and responds.
Thanks for any info,