Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: Deleted Files

Deleted Files

Im not sure if this post goes here, but i was uploading files a while ago on my account and i accidently deleted pictures that were not uploaded yet off of my usb. I usually transfer my pics from my sd card to a usb drive. Is there a way to retrieve deleted files? Thanks

I have good luck with Photo Recovery program. You can download it from the following site:

http://www.artplus.hr/adapps/eng/dpr.htm

Good luck

Thanks! Is this program free and have you gotten any computer viruses using it/

Im using this program right now, and it seems like it is working, but when some of the photos are retrieved, some of the pictures are covered up by gray and you can only see half of the pic. also, is there a way to un install this program after you use it, i went to add and remove hardware, but it isnt listed

That's because it's not hardware.
    Hardware is physical - i.e. your power supply.

Go to add or remove programs.

i went to add/remove programs and the program is not listed on there. I can only delete the icon on the desktop.

Then, it probably is a virus or other such harmful / ad program.

Quote Originally Posted by pink2508 View Post
    Im using this program right now, and it seems like it is working, but when some of the photos are retrieved, some of the pictures are covered up by gray and you can only see half of the pic.
    This is what corrupted files look like. Sometimes the file recovery program can only do so much for you. The data may not exist anymore.

also, is there a way to un install this program after you use it, i went to add and remove hardware, but it isnt listed
    It may be sufficient to just delete the executable. Did it provide an uninstall command? I don't see why it was suggested that this was a virus/malware; I don't see any evidence of that.

Quote Originally Posted by pink2508 View Post
    Thanks! Is this program free and have you gotten any computer viruses using it/
    I have not had any problem with this program. I have left it on my computer. The virus scanner on my computer does not show a problem.
    Panasonic FZ20, Kodak DC4800, Canon SD850 for when I don't want to carry a camera
    http://JLVACCARO.4T.COM