Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183
Results 1,821 to 1,825 of 1825
    That's what you call "in yer face"!!!
    Nice one.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Part of the if you got them post them series before the forum closing date. Walking late this afternoon along the river I found the local egret evening rookery. These guys were probably 500 feet or farther and it was about 15 minutes before sunset. The 50-200+EC-20 cranked up to ISO 1600 even the monopod was of limited help.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by kgosden View Post
    Part of the if you got them post them series before the forum closing date. Walking late this afternoon along the river I found the local egret evening rookery. These guys were probably 500 feet or farther and it was about 15 minutes before sunset. The 50-200+EC-20 cranked up to ISO 1600 even the monopod was of limited help.
    I am still impressed by the dynamic range of the current generation of cameras.

Well, I will be away from the internet for a few days so I will not be able to say anything else. I only have a few pictures available right now at work, they are not resized, and I have already posted them, but I'll throw some up anyhow. One from each of the E-620, E-410, and E-M5. Last post! See everyone on the other side!

Classics Raven well worth seeing again.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

I had to post at least one more here in the forum. Peter Rowan having a great time on his Twang and Groove tour at MerleFest 2014.