Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: "Side-by-sides"

Threaded View

Lightbulb "Side-by-sides"

Since I recently acquired some new glass for the SONY ... I figured it might be a good idea to post some "side-by-sides" ... (lenses set at the same settings) to kind of show what you might expect from the one you might choose to use. It is really just a rough comparison, but it is always kind of nice to know what can deliver some sharpness .. and which one might need ... help?

Basically, most of my interest is in using the TAMRON lenses for this ... but if someone might want to see the couple of Minolta/SONY primes or the Tokina AF 20-35mm f/3.5-4.5 (etc) tossed in, I am sure I can do that.

This may take a couple of days ... and I was wondering, right now, if anyone wanted to see something in particular, that may be on my gear list (click on link below).
    Last edited by DonSchap; 07-15-2008 at 05:30 AM.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi