Well as a beginner in the DSLR realm I'm learning through experience. After all trial and error is the only way you get better. So with that said we ventured on our yearly trip to Disney for my daughter's b-day which falls on the 4th of July.
I learned a few lessons....lol
1. Never ever attempt to go to a park as big as Disney without a telephoto lense. I tried but mine never arrived in time. So there I was walking around with the standard Kit lense.
2. Carry a small cover for your camera and not a huge bag. With the temp well into the 90's it was unbearable to carry a bag without much camera.
The Lowepro bag did come in handy when riding the water rides especially the rapids. I was soaked but the bag remained dry. In retrospect I would have done a small tiny cover bag over the camera. Sling it over my shoulder and off. Lightweight was key.
3. Night shooting without a great flash or a tripod is pointless.
4. Did I mention needing a telephoto zoom lense?
5. I need practice practice practice and will be back next year for my Disney attempt.
With that said here are a few shots. Nothing spectacular but I'm a Star Wars fan so that was huge for me as well as my daughter who even though she's the girly girl her mom always wanted, she's still a huge Star Wars fan. lol
As usual your critiques, comments , suggestions are all invaluable and I do appreciate all your posts. Thanks.