Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Future MLB star

colour version is much better.
    D800e l V3 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie1263 View Post
    I asked if I should buy filters and you said I should get a lens. LOL I did order the filters. I got a polarizer and a ND filter. Not to change the subject but can the ND filter be used for long exposures in bright light? I seen on one of the forums something about a nine stage ND filter.Is that the same thing? It gave the running water and the clouds a nice effect.
    Well ... there's nothing like having the equipment for the conditions, right? I do have a few tricks in my own bag ... but, it does take a bit work to keep that stuff close.

The ND filter allows you to close down even further than the lens normal can. It is commonly used to control aperture in fixed aperture lenses.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi