What camera to choose?
Hello I am new in this forum and I need a little help for choosing a new camera First I want to apologize for my English
I have few months to the time I will buy the new camera but I want to get as many recommendations as possible So let me tell you what I am looking for
* What budget have you allocated for buying this camera? Please be as specific as possible.
About $500-$600 or less
* What size camera are you looking for? Or does size not matter at all to you?
Middle size, so I can put it in middle size hand bag... I held Panasonic FZ50 and it's good like a size, but not bigger.
How many megapixels will suffice for you?
I would go for 7,2 - 10
* What optical zoom will you need? (None, Standard = 3x-4x, Ultrazoom = 10x-12x, Other - Specify)
I prefer ultrazoom, but probably I will be ok with standart also
* How important is “image quality” to you? (Rate using a scale of 1-10)
Let's say 9 - 10
Do you care for manual controls?
Yes, I want manual controls
* What will you generally use the camera for?
Nature, night pictures, vacations, macro, street, parties... and more
* Will you be making big prints of your photos or not?
Will you be shooting a lot of indoor photos or low light photos?
Cannot say "a lot of" but frequently
Will you be shooting sports and/or action photos?
From time to time
Are there particular brands you like or hate?
I like Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Olympus
Are there particular models you already have in mind?
(If applicable) Do you need any of the following special features? (Wide Angle, Image Stabilization, Weatherproof, Hotshoe, Rotating LCD)
Image Stabilization, Rotating LCD but it is not so important
Thank you in advance to all that will help me And sorry for the long post
Don't cry when the sun goes down, the tears won't let you to enjoy the beauty of the stars...