Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's back

In Missouri, the puddles jump over you.
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Man, here it comes ... AGAIN! (hair-pulling, face stretching & glaring looks begin)

Sleet this time ... another Thursday/Friday of fun & games ... and horrible weather. I'm never going to get anything DONE at this rate. Geez Louise! (Do you sense the frustration, here? I know I do ... it's palatable.) Spring cannot be sprung, it seems. And to think ... Cubs baseball ... next week! Err, excuse me ... SNOW-ball!

Name:  Snow-ball.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  269.9 KB
    Last edited by DonSchap; 03-27-2008 at 04:22 PM.
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi

Red face It's not leaving ...

Okay ... here's the 5:30PM shot, from TODAY (3/27/2008) ... taken with the "ridin' shot-gun camera" - the α100, the 18-250 & an external flash. Just for you, Spook!

Name:  snow-fall-3-27.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  225.1 KB

I feel like I'm living IN a snow-globe! I know, I know ... "Don't get shook-up about it, Don!"

Here's just the tree, as a contrast point, about twenty feet away ...

Name:  Dandruff-holiday.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  214.0 KB

They calculated this to be at the rate of an inch/hour. Go ahead, count these rather enormous flakes ... you'll see ...
    Last edited by DonSchap; 03-28-2008 at 07:51 PM.

flickr & Sdi