Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Canon printers that are capable of direct printing to CD's or DVD's like your IP5000 are bundled with software called "CD Label Print". If you just did the default install of the software when you attached your Canon printers it will be on your hard drive. Start by looking in the menu.

CD label print is the easiest application you could ever find for printing to blank media. Try it.

The only problem I have found with it is that it does not print all the way to the centre of the disc, the smallest "blank" circle is 35mm.

The OP didn't need to print to media, his problem was with photocopying a photo print.

The printing to media was a bit of a sidetrack.

I like Easy photo print, it's pretty good. I admit though I find the epson equivalent much easier though. It's just epson's cheaper printers don't do DVD's at the moment.

You can print down to the centre on the canon software. It took me a while to figure it out but I got there. I print to 23 mm. I can't remember for sure what I did but I think the 2 attached screenshots are the right track.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Does anyone have experience with brightening, contrast or editing with Easy Photo Print?

I would like to try it if it is possible, but don't know where to start.

And again am confused if I am scanning a pic with the Lide 89 or the Canon 4400 whether I should be trying to do the edits with Arc Soft or Photo base or whether I should be doing all of this with Easy Photo Print. None of which I really understand the purpose of.
    Any and all comments would be appreciated, thankyou.