Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Hybrid View

Photography has ruined watching tv. for me now

Now that i have a better idea of what a correct exposed image should look like i find there are many channels and shows on tv that are over exposed, some that are under exposed and now i find myself evaluating the image and the lighting rather then watching the darn show or movie. Somtimes im wanting to readjust the picture when its the channel.

I take better pictures now though
    My camera gear Found on e-bay.

Quote Originally Posted by BowerR64 View Post
    Now that i have a better idea of what a correct exposed image should look like i find there are many channels and shows on tv that are over exposed, some that are under exposed and now i find myself evaluating the image and the lighting rather then watching the darn show or movie. Somtimes im wanting to readjust the picture when its the channel.

I take better pictures now though
    Hehe, I'm the same way!

I've really gotten into HD TV now. My says she doesn't notice the difference but I find there is such an improvement I enjoy watching quilting shows in HD, it's quite pathetic but it's true.

I recently bought a Playstation 3 too. Man o man movies are so much better in HD!!!

And sports are much more fun to watch, especially hockey!
    5D MK III, 50D, ELAN 7E, 17-40mm 4, Sigma 10mm 2.8 fisheye, 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS, 30mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 580 EX, 430 EX speedlight, Pocket wizard flex and mini.
    Canon G10

Pentax P30, 50mm 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Nickcanada View Post

And sports are much more fun to watch, especially hockey!

WOAH! his tooth just flew out!
    My camera gear Found on e-bay.