Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: Books to Learn

Books to Learn

Hello Everyone,

As you may have read from other forums, I am just getting my first digital camera. I was wondering if you all can point me to a book or two or website that has the "Hillbillies Guide" to digital photography. Can you all help me find a Digital Camera and photo 101 book?

On a side note, should I sell my Minolta Camera, Maxxum STsi? Would anyone buy it?
    Thanks,

Jake Necessary
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Re: Books to LearnRe: Books to Learn

Quote Originally Posted by TnLiP
    Hello Everyone,

As you may have read from other forums, I am just getting my first digital camera. I was wondering if you all can point me to a book or two or website that has the "Hillbillies Guide" to digital photography. Can you all help me find a Digital Camera and photo 101 book?

On a side note, should I sell my Minolta Camera, Maxxum STsi? Would anyone buy it?
    Check out Dennis Curtin's excellent on-line courses.
    Can't say much about your Maxxum STsi. I haven't used film myself for over 4 years. You might check eBay to see how much they're selling for there.
    Let a be your umbrella!

Books for Digital Camera Users

The very best book for teaching you digital camera techniques that we have found is: Digital Cameras Made Really Easy. Check them out at www.digitalcamerasmadereallyeasy.com.

Sarah