Got my D70 in the mail today (finally). Second hand, ebay, w/kit lens, yada yada yada...

OMG! I can't believe I lived without a dslr for so long!!! It's incredible. I've already shot over 200 pics (I better slow down, eh?). Instant focus, no shutter lag, incredible IQ, etc... You guys already know the deal.

Anyway, as the title of the thread says, it definitely has one nasty hot pixel that I noticed almost immediately - without doing any dark screen test shots or anything. I just happened to see it when reviewing my first batch of pics (although the 24" imac monitor probably made it a bit more noticeable). I'll try to post an example here, but after reading up on it for the last 30 or so minutes, it looks like your standard hot pixel (with the annoying trailing line associated with it). This thing definitely is not under warranty, but it seems to be in otherwise EXCELLENT condition. Besides, I've read on these forums about people noticing hot pixels in their brand-new D200's - so I guess it's not that uncommon.

What should I do? I shoot a LOT of pictures (or at least I plan to), so it's not practical for me to retouch all the photos. And I really don't want to return it (assuming the seller will even take it), plus I had to call in all my favors with 'the boss' (wife) just to get this thing, so if this falls through, I'm back to pocket cams for the next decade.

I'll see if I can post examples...

Thanks in advance.