Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 83 of 725 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183583 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 7247
  1. #821
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,456
    drama, spectacular shot, did you sacrifice your right or your left arm for this? :-)

  2. #822
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,275
    Thanks JTL,CDR116 & Gintaras

    No human sacrifice was involved in the making of this shot
    MY wife got bugged & shooed it away
    flickr
    dcrp shooter's on flickr

    7D,Bge7,Canon 70 200 F4L IS,Canon 17 40 f4L,Canon 100 2.8 Macro,Canon 400 5.6L,580 EX II,Tamron1.4XTC SP AF

  3. #823
    This is the building next to my apartment. It came out kind of boring, but I like it. I'm relatively new to my camera so I'm still learning.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #824
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie Baby View Post
    This is the building next to my apartment. It came out kind of boring, but I like it. I'm relatively new to my camera so I'm still learning.
    Welcome to the thread! You seem to be learning fast!
    Some Gear: Nikon D700; Nikkor AF-S 50 f/1.4 G; Nikkor AF-S 24-85 3.f/5-4.5 G ED; Tamron 28-300 f/3.5-6.3 VC; Nikon SB-800; Velbon Maxi-F; Canon Pixma Pro 9000; Canon S3IS, Canon SD500; Epson 4990; Epson P5000; Wacom Intuos 3

    Main Software: Capture NX2; Adobe PhotoShop CS2; Corel Paintshop Pro X2 Ultimate

    Sold: Canon XT/350D, EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro; EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, Sigma 18-200 OS; Canon ET EF 25II; Kenko Pro 300 DG, Canon 430EX, Canon BG-E3.

  5. #825
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    3,249
    Here's one from today taken while X-country skiing.




    17-55 @ 17mm, f/10 with 3 stop ND grad (hand-held)....
    Michael B.
    Canon 5D2, 550D, Sony NEX 5N, Sigma 15mm fish, 24L mkI, 35L, 40mm f/2.8, 50 1.8 II, Sigma 50 1.4, Sigma 50mm f/2.8 macro, 60mm macro, 100mm f/2, 70-200 f/4, 200 f/2.8 mk I, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, 430EX. Growing list of MF lenses!

  6. #826
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Windy Wyoming, USA
    Posts
    2,605
    Wow, beautiful, Michael. My favorite part is the trail leading up to the trees, really gives you the feeling of being "in" the picture, trekking out all that way and then turning back to see the sunset
    Nikon D50, Nikkor 18-55mm, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Sigma 70-300mm APO DG Macro, Tokina 12-24
    Flickr

  7. #827
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2
    Hi im new here and this would be my pic of the day taken during the meetup

  8. #828
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by toriaj View Post
    Wow, beautiful, Michael. My favorite part is the trail leading up to the trees, really gives you the feeling of being "in" the picture, trekking out all that way and then turning back to see the sunset


    Thanks; that flat area before the trees is actually a frozen lake....(its been plenty cold this Winter - New England has broken snowfall records this year - its been fun, but I'm definitely ready for Spring...)

    Michael B.
    Canon 5D2, 550D, Sony NEX 5N, Sigma 15mm fish, 24L mkI, 35L, 40mm f/2.8, 50 1.8 II, Sigma 50 1.4, Sigma 50mm f/2.8 macro, 60mm macro, 100mm f/2, 70-200 f/4, 200 f/2.8 mk I, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, 430EX. Growing list of MF lenses!

  9. #829
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan/from Canada
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelb View Post
    Thanks; that flat area before the trees is actually a frozen lake....(its been plenty cold this Winter - New England has broken snowfall records this year - its been fun, but I'm definitely ready for Spring...)

    Michael - -I love the colour of the sky. How close to that was it out of the camera? What did you do, if anything, to enhance the effect in PP? Great shot M8, Love it.

  10. #830
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by zmikers View Post
    Michael - -I love the colour of the sky. How close to that was it out of the camera? What did you do, if anything, to enhance the effect in PP? Great shot M8, Love it.
    Its fairly close to the actual color. I adjusted the WB in RAW and added a slight bump in saturation, otherwise no changes.
    Michael B.
    Canon 5D2, 550D, Sony NEX 5N, Sigma 15mm fish, 24L mkI, 35L, 40mm f/2.8, 50 1.8 II, Sigma 50 1.4, Sigma 50mm f/2.8 macro, 60mm macro, 100mm f/2, 70-200 f/4, 200 f/2.8 mk I, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, 430EX. Growing list of MF lenses!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •