Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 587 of 725 FirstFirst ... 87487537577585586587588589597637687 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 7243

wicked bokeh
    looks like a caterpillar
    Last edited by nism; 07-05-2010 at 03:47 AM.
    Canon Powershot S3 IS
    Canon EOS 40D + Battery Grip BG-E2N | EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM | EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM | EF 85mm f/1.8 USM | EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM | EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM II | 580EX II |
    Flickr - blentley
    CSC

feels weird not having to really edit pictures anymore.. I mean that shot is SOOC. And it makes me realize, the 5D (or at least mine) had some serious underexposure going on.

| Canon 7D| Canon 5D|Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM | Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS| Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 | Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II |
    my photos on flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Rasidel Slika View Post
    feels weird not having to really edit pictures anymore.. I mean that shot is SOOC. And it makes me realize, the 5D (or at least mine) had some serious underexposure going on.
    What camera are u using now. It's probably in your sig but I started replying before I checked.

Do you still shoot Raw or jpeg?

I'm no where near your level but if I have to edit a shot I just delete it haha. I just use dpp. I apply a camera profile in camera and do a quick edit with the RGB tab. Usually hit auto tone and adjust the curve a bit for contrast. If I have to do any more to the pic then I just delete it lol. Cuz I'm lazy.

I got my new Canon T2i.

Old technology facing new technology.

Quote Originally Posted by silver8ack View Post
    What camera are u using now. It's probably in your sig but I started replying before I checked.

I'm no where near your level but if I have to edit a shot I just delete it haha. I just use dpp. I apply a camera profile in camera and do a quick edit with the RGB tab. Usually hit auto tone and adjust the curve a bit for contrast. If I have to do any more to the pic then I just delete it lol. Cuz I'm lazy.
    Thats so crazy, i delete almost nothing : |

Even shots from years ago i still have, and sometimes i learn a new PS trick and go back and discover a picture all over again

Couple years from now i'll be featured on that TLC show - Hoarders, execpt my place will just be full of HDs.
    Hey! Look its a shiny link! Click it!
    CasePhoto.ca

Don't click this one, no seriously... Don't!
    The Mandatory Blog

Quote Originally Posted by silver8ack View Post

hey bud - 7D. I always shoot RAW now but you know I made a mistake just the other day, I tried JPG because I was kinda annoyed by the filesizes (21-25mb). JPG is around 6mb. Anyways, mistake. I just need to get more cards and more hard drive space lol. It makes a huge difference for the high-ISO / low noise functions of the pictures, if they are in RAW. In JPG I found really annoying artifacts and other small specks and sh*t it was pretty annoying. They still look OK when reduced, but full-size they have those artifacts.

I am really loving this 7D and the 200 2.8, though -

Quote Originally Posted by Csae View Post
    Thats so crazy, i delete almost nothing : |

Even shots from years ago i still have, and sometimes i learn a new PS trick and go back and discover a picture all over again

Couple years from now i'll be featured on that TLC show - Hoarders, execpt my place will just be full of HDs.
    Hahaha yea that show is crazy. Maybe I'll go back over some pics again years later, but I find for myself that the more post processing I try to do, the less shooting I accomplish.

So I've decided to be as minimalistic as possible. I use DPP and export to JPG and import to iPhoto for cataloging. I keep the RAWs of course.

I do a quick check an immediately mark pics for deletion(way out of focus or whatever). Then I go through again and mark those left as check 3s for the really good shots or prints and check 2s for the rest. I go through and do the RGB curves on the check 3s and then export all check 2 and 3s to iPhoto. Then I go shoot some more
    Last edited by silver8ack; 07-04-2010 at 08:50 PM.