Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 693 of 725 FirstFirst ... 193593643683691692693694695703 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 7243
    Nice! ^^ I like it!
    5D MK III, 50D, ELAN 7E, 17-40mm 4, Sigma 10mm 2.8 fisheye, 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS, 30mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 580 EX, 430 EX speedlight, Pocket wizard flex and mini.
    Canon G10

Pentax P30, 50mm 2.0

Been travelling again....

Anyone still there??

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  950.4 KB
    The respect of those you respect is greater than the applause of the multitude.

Yeah! Cool shot BB. Where is that? I'm going to guess Thailand

I'll keep it going with a sunrise from about a weeks ago.

Sausalito Pick Up Sticks by Lukas Wenger Photography, on Flickr
    Lukas

Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Beautiful work guys!
    5D MK III, 50D, ELAN 7E, 17-40mm 4, Sigma 10mm 2.8 fisheye, 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS, 30mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 580 EX, 430 EX speedlight, Pocket wizard flex and mini.
    Canon G10

Pentax P30, 50mm 2.0

^^ Good guess Lukas. Thailand has similar structures but it is actually Halong Bay, Vietnam. I was hoping to get a lot more nice shots there than I did but the weather was pretty soupy the whole time. Here is a sunrise of my own. Same trip, different country (Cambodia).

Views: 115
Size:  639.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BBPhoto View Post
    ^^ Good guess Lukas. Thailand has similar structures but it is actually Halong Bay, Vietnam. I was hoping to get a lot more nice shots there than I did but the weather was pretty soupy the whole time.
    Dang, I should have gotten that. My sister in law recently got back from a SE Asia trip. Which country did you find the most photogenic?

Here's one from a hike this past weekend...

Cataract Falls by Lukas Wenger Photography, on Flickr
    Lukas

I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by TheWengler View Post
    Dang, I should have gotten that. My sister in law recently got back from a SE Asia trip. Which country did you find the most photogenic?
    I think it really depends on what you are after. Vietnam is an absolute buffet of material for someone with a camera. The neat thing about SE Asia is that everything is so close but they remain worlds apart. I visited Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and South Korea on this trip but I would probably skip them all in favour of a return trip to Myanmar. Planning to go back there in the fall.

Views: 110
Size:  1.34 MB

Quote Originally Posted by BBPhoto View Post
    I think it really depends on what you are after. Vietnam is an absolute buffet of material for someone with a camera. The neat thing about SE Asia is that everything is so close but they remain worlds apart. I visited Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and South Korea on this trip but I would probably skip them all in favour of a return trip to Myanmar. Planning to go back there in the fall.
    Landscapes are typically what I'm drawn to. How long was that trip?
    Lukas

Flickr

I was gone for just under 8 weeks. Any one of those countries are great for landscapes. Laos and Myanmar are nice because there are huge, untouched natural areas and the temples make nice subjects too. You could do really well in Thailand too. The north and south are completely different and getting around is easy.