Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 693 of 723 FirstFirst ... 193593643683691692693694695703 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 7230
  1. #6921
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Terra Australis Incognita
    Posts
    3,839
    Wow Faisal thanks for showing me why TS lenses are so prized. Great image!
    D800, D300, D90, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200VR f2.8, 300 F4, 105 micro, 16-85VR, 50mm 1.8, Tammy 90 macro, 70-300VR, SB900, 2xSB600, MB-D10, 055XPROB 322RC2. New computers to run photoshop faster. C&C always appreciated. PhotoGallery
    Pressing the shutter is the start of the process - Joe McNally ... Buying the body is the start of the process - Dread Pirate

  2. #6922
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    527

  3. #6923
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,565
    Nice! ^^ I like it!
    5D MK III, 50D, ELAN 7E, 17-40mm 4, Sigma 10mm 2.8 fisheye, 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS, 30mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 580 EX, 430 EX speedlight, Pocket wizard flex and mini.
    Canon G10

    Pentax P30, 50mm 2.0

  4. #6924
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,313

    Been travelling again....

    Anyone still there??

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  950.4 KB
    The respect of those you respect is greater than the applause of the multitude.

  5. #6925
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, CA
    Posts
    3,591
    Yeah! Cool shot BB. Where is that? I'm going to guess Thailand

    I'll keep it going with a sunrise from about a weeks ago.


    Sausalito Pick Up Sticks by Lukas Wenger Photography, on Flickr
    Lukas

    Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

    Flickr

  6. #6926
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,565
    Beautiful work guys!
    5D MK III, 50D, ELAN 7E, 17-40mm 4, Sigma 10mm 2.8 fisheye, 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS, 30mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 580 EX, 430 EX speedlight, Pocket wizard flex and mini.
    Canon G10

    Pentax P30, 50mm 2.0

  7. #6927
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,313
    ^^ Good guess Lukas. Thailand has similar structures but it is actually Halong Bay, Vietnam. I was hoping to get a lot more nice shots there than I did but the weather was pretty soupy the whole time. Here is a sunrise of my own. Same trip, different country (Cambodia).

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  639.0 KB
    The respect of those you respect is greater than the applause of the multitude.

  8. #6928
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, CA
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPhoto View Post
    ^^ Good guess Lukas. Thailand has similar structures but it is actually Halong Bay, Vietnam. I was hoping to get a lot more nice shots there than I did but the weather was pretty soupy the whole time.
    Dang, I should have gotten that. My sister in law recently got back from a SE Asia trip. Which country did you find the most photogenic?

    Here's one from a hike this past weekend...


    Cataract Falls by Lukas Wenger Photography, on Flickr
    Lukas

    Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

    Flickr

  9. #6929
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWengler View Post
    Dang, I should have gotten that. My sister in law recently got back from a SE Asia trip. Which country did you find the most photogenic?
    I think it really depends on what you are after. Vietnam is an absolute buffet of material for someone with a camera. The neat thing about SE Asia is that everything is so close but they remain worlds apart. I visited Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and South Korea on this trip but I would probably skip them all in favour of a return trip to Myanmar. Planning to go back there in the fall.

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  1.34 MB
    The respect of those you respect is greater than the applause of the multitude.

  10. #6930
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, CA
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPhoto View Post
    I think it really depends on what you are after. Vietnam is an absolute buffet of material for someone with a camera. The neat thing about SE Asia is that everything is so close but they remain worlds apart. I visited Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and South Korea on this trip but I would probably skip them all in favour of a return trip to Myanmar. Planning to go back there in the fall.
    Landscapes are typically what I'm drawn to. How long was that trip?
    Lukas

    Camera: Anonymous
    I could tell you but I wouldn't want you to get all pissy if it's the wrong brand

    Flickr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •