Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Question audio video output on camera

hi guys,

i am selected Sony cybersot camera for purchase i found DSC-W35 has Audio video output but the DSC-W55 has with Multi-use of connector what does difference between these things , i have attached the Image file that displays the comparison....

please let me know fast...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by niceguysan; 06-19-2007 at 06:55 AM. Reason: forgot to make atatchment

It's a proprietary cable that should come with the camera, allowing you to charge it, connect it to the USB port on your PC, or a TV (A/V), all using the same cable... hence, multi-use.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Orly

Canon PowerShot S3 IS
    • Lensmate 58mm Lens Adapter
    • Hoya HMC Super UV Filter
    • Hoya CPL Filter
    • Canon +4 Close-up Lens
    Sony Cybershot U20

Exclamation

thanks so much, well i dont know if this will come equipped on purchase with DSC-W55 btw what is this cable called ?

Quote Originally Posted by niceguysan View Post
    thanks so much, well i dont know if this will come equipped on purchase with DSC-W55 btw what is this cable called ?
    Yes, see the review on this site and look under "What's in the Box?" Jeff called it "USB + A/V cable".

-dave-

Question

You mean this would be ther even if we purchase from sony store or ?

well my friend is in US (cal) he is going to buy this for me. he has given me option for dealstobuy.com wher cost of this is 189$+free shipping. fotoconnection,com is offereing at 175 $ only... but i hav told him to buy from where he finds easy & secure buy. If i had to buy from ur DCrescource whose referencei can give him so he can buy from here...

Yes, it comes in the box from Sony. If you buy from a reputable store they will include everything that should be in the box.

I'd stay away from places that offer incredible deals; you rarely get what you are looking for. I stick with B&H or NewEgg for my purchases. You might spend and extra $10/20 but you get the right product with good customer service in case there's a problem.

-dave-