Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Exclamation help - memory stick problem - maybe...?

Hi

have a new Sony T100 and a few of my photos, maybe 1 in 10 of my first 30 photos, have had a split in them...let me explain briefly:

5/6 of the photo is perfect but the other 1/6 horizontally is out of line with the rest, as if it has been recorded a split second later or as an add on to the rest of the photo - its maybe a mm or 1/2 mm out

could this be a problem with the memory stick??? Could it be a bit of dirt or something on the memory stick or dust that would cause this? Or is it more likely to be a fault of the camera???

if anyone has an idea, let me know, i'd appreciate it!!!

Ed

If you have another memory stick, try it, see what that does. It may be the camera.
    Panasonic FZ20, Kodak DC4800, Canon SD850 for when I don't want to carry a camera
    http://JLVACCARO.4T.COM

I've recently acquired a T200, and has the same problem.

About 1 in every 10 or 20 photos, is horizontally split, with each side of the split shifted slightly. The exposure detail on either side of the split seems sligthly different.

Any extra ideas on this problem.... I'm also wondering if it is memory stick problem, or is it camera problem.