I have my mind do buy new camera and my choices are Canon powershot S3 OLympus 550 UZ and Sony H9
I am an amateur who loves Nature including macros of bugs lizards etc. and big nature Sceneries on the other hand I am a sporty man love skiing and shooting skiers and some other sports and on the other hand I am a Surgeon and I need macros with very good colors and very detailed to help me make my lectures with students.........
It is pretty complicate I thing .......... So it is a hard question at all but I terribly need help .......
I have some exact questions too:
1. In your review in your site there is typed that olympus Macro Colors Sux at manual white balance is it the same in auto white balance / I mean in studio lights which are very similar to operating theater lights the colors are far from real ones/
2. I have read somewhere that Olympus in wide angle pictures is lacking details of the picture. IS it true?
3. What SONY H9-s Night shot really does?
4. Which optical stabilization is best ?
5. Where I can find pictures of same object same distance between 12X 15X and 18X
6. Which of those tree cameras is less noisy /I know that this is mainly depends on the physical size of the sensor Is it true?/
7. In which camera Colors are the best?
8. What olympus's DUAL optical stabilization really means?
9.If you were in my shoes which camera you will buy yourself?
I believe that there are too many questions and conditions but this is something important for me. So thank you in advance for your opinions.
P>S> I dont care about the video functions .........