Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Me and auto with the s6000FD

Call me nuts but I am loving the auto mode! Granted I haven't been to places where I have the time or energy to go for the more artsy photos. But just shooting everyday stuff I am loving it! I like the face detection. It seems to help with my fast moving kids!
    My biggest problem is still getting use to the manual zoom. Don't get me wrong I like it but I find I seem to be out of sink...I sometimes keep turning it as I am shooting..not sure why...
    But over all I am happy with this camera!

Ok since nobody else will do it...
    Your nuts!
    Seriously though, if it works for you then more power to ya!
    Paul
    Fuji S6000fd - R.I.P.
    Fuji HS20 EXR - Current

Odd I know...I kept thinking what am I doing wrong.....
    BUt so far it hasn't been a problem. Now granted I haven't taken any wow shots! Just fun knock around pictures....
    I haven't had time to really play and learn the camera! So I am happy! My shots are clear, non grainy and full of color!
    I have played around with some of the settings taking pictures of flowers and such..but over all I am finding auto or even P mode working out well! Call me nuts!

You bought a camera to make yourself happy. Why should you care if anyone calls you nuts?
    Yes you are nuts.
    Nikon D90, D80
    Nikkor 16-85mm AF-S DX F/3.5-5.6G ED VR, Tamron SP AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) macro, Nikkor 50mm F/1.4D, Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D, Nikkor AF-S VR 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, Sigma 105mm F/2.8 EX DG Macro ||| 2x SB800 | SB600 ||| Manfrotto 190XB