I really want this camera. But first, I want to know if there are any Sigma owners here that would share their experience with me. Any owners of SD-9, SD-10, or even SD-14 (gasp!), please share your experience using Sigma cameras here, as well as some other info
- What about the image quality after post processing?
- What about Sigma SLR's build quality?
- Is it easy to use?
- Is it durable?
Thanks a lot!
What I like about SD-14 :
- Sigma have killer telephoto lens! (200-500 f/2.8)
What I don't care about SD-14 :
- 14 Megapixels! mean longer write time and need bigger CF when shooting RAW
- LCD screen only have 150K pixels (Why Sigma WHY??? No need to tout FOVEON if you cannot preview your fine details on that LCD IMO)
- Flashes have silly names
- Only two of their lenses have OS (optical stabilization)