Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Hybrid View

cheezwiz28 Guest

Lightbulb Canon SD300 Metal or Hardshell Case

I am a snowboarder and want to take my sd300 on the mountain with me,
    but if I fall on my camera I don't want it to be damaged. Anybody know
    were to buy an extremely hard or metal case, yet small enough so that my sd300 doesn't become massive?

Thanks for your time...

Carless Guest
    Strangely enough - this lunchtime I found the plastic waterproof Beach Box made by Samsonite for 8, so I bought it for the same reason as you.

It's exactly the right size for an SD300 with a bit of padding (I've got one of those bubble-wrap plastic bags the right size).

It seems strong enough that if you fall on it, it's gonna hurt you and not the camera.

Louisb64 Guest

Cigarette case

To protect my SD 300 I use a metallic cigarette case made by LUCKY STRIKE.
    It's exactly the right size.
    (The LUCKY STRIKE cigarettes don't always come with a metallic case, but you can sometimes find them)
    Best regards
    Louis

hard case

I just bought a Digital Concepts (model 44-166-2970) hard case for my SD300. It was $15. Its well built, the case is fairly firm but I suppose a hard fall right on top of it may hurt the camera. But its unlikely. Check it out, I got mine at a Ritz Camera store.

anyone have online links to this? i want to take my new SD200 with my snowboarding too! links please!!!

I bet your pictures would be beautiful...don't forget to share with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisb64 View Post
    To protect my SD 300 I use a metallic cigarette case made by LUCKY STRIKE.
    It's exactly the right size.
    (The LUCKY STRIKE cigarettes don't always come with a metallic case, but you can sometimes find them)
    Best regards
    Louis
    I really love this metallic cigarette case. i am trying to understand about this case. please give me some information about vthis case. so what will be your next steps.