Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: Any ideas?...

Any ideas?...

... about of such an electronic industry giant as Samsung is? When will their 10MP be on sale? Also interesting about rebranded lenses (have seen their 50-200 go on sale at 1/3 lower price than original- superb deal if You are:
    1) dalthonic: no difference between green vs. blue band;
    2) dioptrically handicapped as me: no diff what the slogan tells (Pentax or Sch...);
    3) know very well where from the glass etc. is coming of...

Anyway I personally am very interested of all Samsung stuff (at least of these which are really made by Pentax...)- and meanwhile wish You all a happy New Year and happy shooting, JR

I was wondering that too

I can't figure out what the deal is for the GX-10 as far as when it will be available here in the States. Maybe it's marketed differently from the Pentax K10D. The K10D has been available and is in peoples hands since November. The GX-10? No sign yet as far as I know.

As far as lenses, so far all the ones available appeear to be rebranded Pentax glass. Not a bad thing by any means.

Pentax probably gave Samsung the GX line to cover all the areas that don't buy Pentax products or where the pentax brand is particularly weak.

I dunno how I stumbled across a OneHourPhoto that had 4 new GX-1L kits on display but it was the cheapest K dSLR I could get my hands on at the time...until I found out there was an awesome used store downtown...

It kinda ticks me off right now because there's no firmware. Pentax has already release several for their *Ist Digital line but all I get is a "Coming Soon" on the Samsung site.

The guy at the camera store played a joke on me a while back. I told him it was a Samsung camera with KAF mount and he slaps a lens cap on my lens and he's like : Samyang! (I look at the cap...I got pwned. LoL)
    ================================
    Gallery : DeviantArt

dSLR : SAMSUNG GX-1L
    dP&S : CASIO EXILIM EX-S500
    35mm SLR : PENTAX MZ-M w/ PENTAX FG Battery Grip

SIGMA 24-135mm f2.8-4.5 Aspherical IF (Pentax AF Mount)
    18-55/3.5-5.6, 35-70/3.5-4.8, 70-210/4-5.6, 80-200/4.5
    28/2.8, 50/2, 135/2.8, 135/3.5, 200/3.5, 300/5.6

It looks like Schneider-Kreuznach lenses have different front element multicoating. I doubt if it is better than Pentax SMC coating.
    Cheers,
    Jacek

I have LBA and CBA for Pentax models not even announced!

In all the world none can compare to this tiny weaver
    His deadly cloth so silky and fair

HI,
    FRIENDS............

I have one idea...

HP laptops are some of the very few laptops which come with the latest technology and best features in it. There is always something new in a HP laptop to discover. The company has considered the importance of the hard earned money of their customers that?s the reason they have came up with such a minimal HP laptop price in USA. The company has always justified the HP laptop price with the features they provide in their products. Laptops these days has became a very important part of our life, they not only help us in making our work easier but also helps us in spending more time with our family, as we can finish our work fast with their high end features and speed. Paying a bit of amount is not an bad idea if we are getting so much out if it, and once you have a look at the HP laptops price list you will surely think of having one of your own.