Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PS: Question ... why do you want EAYSHARE software? Are you using a KODAK camera dock? Are you using a KODAK printer dock? Are you using a KODAK AIO printer?
    sw2cam

Bringing back to life an old topic here...
    My mom uses easyshare. What can I say, it's easy for her.
    I updated her copy to the newest version because of a problem. New version didn't rectify the problem.
    Here it is. When she tries to order prints online, the program keeps telling her she needs to be 'online' and won't let her continue. Now, if she opens up firefox, explorer or email, at this time, easyshare connects to the server.
    She has DSL and is always connected. The software is listed in xp's firewall so that shouldn't be the problem. Any ideas?
    Also, if I uninstall (my next step I guess) then reinstall, should I backup anything in particular?
    Bill - kb3gun
    Somerset, PA
    Canon EOS 350D
    http://www.pbase.com/kb3gun

Kodak Easyshare Software

My sincere advice is to steer well clear of Kodak Easyshare Software of whatever version you might have in hand. Generally speaking, Kodak Easyshare Software, of any version, will slow the host computer by at least 40%.

Download Picasa FREE from www.google.com. It is much easier to use, does an excellent job, and will not screw up your computer.

Sarah Joyce

Thanks Sarah. Guess it's time to retrain my Mother. Now I know what I'll be doing when I visit her over Christmas.
    Thanks again!
    -Bill
    Bill - kb3gun
    Somerset, PA
    Canon EOS 350D
    http://www.pbase.com/kb3gun