Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 64 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Hope you guys aren't tired of swim team pictures! But I am having so much fun! We have been so lucky with great days that just makes the water looks so great! These are straight from the camera. 400 speed, program mode.

Last one for now.....off to a dive meet! Hope I can at least get a few good shots!

Spinning, that water looks brilliant! Almost all pictures taken with good light are really good.

I took these two today late in evening, it was getting dark, there is some visible noise. NeatImage won't help, because it would kill the little details that left..

The first one is just an ordinary sunset.
    On the second one, you can see High Tatras mountains in the background.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    FinePix s6500fd

For kokariko

kokariko,

I am interested in knowing the software used for the HDR processing in the morning in Slovakia shot. Camera settings would be nice too, at least for jpg normal, jpg fine or raw.

Also, the first of the 3 pigeon shots is very nice. Great detail in the feathers. The DOF and overall composition make for a great pic. (even though I am no huge fan of pigeons)

--rick

Cool

Hi Rick,
    I am glad you like my photos, I used Photomatix Pro for HDR processing. I took 3 jpegs(fine quality, EV -1,0,1 with help of auto bracketing). It is also possible to make an HDR image from one raw file, but it would capture less of dynamic range. Settings were follows:

ISO 200
    Shutter speed 1/680
    App. Value F-7.21
    I was shooting probably in P or S mode, I don't remember.

As you can see, the pictures taken by camera were quite of an ordinary thing. After I combined them in Photomatix(the overall oldchool-like look was done in here), I used NeatImage to reduce some noise, and Adobe PhotoShop for tweaking.

And for pigeons, I am not a big fan of them too, but I like how they can look stupid
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FinePix s6500fd

kokariko,

Thanks for the information. I downloaded the Photomatix trial a couple of days ago but have not tried it as yet. Your response will be helpful in getting started.

--rick

Quote Originally Posted by kokariko View Post
    Hi Rick,
    I am glad you like my photos, I used Photomatix Pro for HDR processing. I took 3 jpegs(fine quality, EV -1,0,1 with help of auto bracketing). It is also possible to make an HDR image from one raw file, but it would capture less of dynamic range. Settings were follows:

ISO 200
    Shutter speed 1/680
    App. Value F-7.21
    I was shooting probably in P or S mode, I don't remember.

As you can see, the pictures taken by camera were quite of an ordinary thing. After I combined them in Photomatix(the overall oldchool-like look was done in here), I used NeatImage to reduce some noise, and Adobe PhotoShop for tweaking.

And for pigeons, I am not a big fan of them too, but I like how they can look stupid

Pictures from the dive meet. Many of these shots are from people diving off of either 10 meters or 7.
    I was working the score table so not the best place to be.....But did get some good photos! Or at least I think so!

I shot this one during warm ups.