Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 101 of 163 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1624

F-Chrome mode

Hi All, i just signed up to this forum. So suprise to see many S6500 owner here. Found the photos taken are nice. Just wondering do you guys use the f-chrome mode? I found my pic over-saturated in f-chrome mode especially when taking the greenish object (trees, forest, etc). Do you have the similar problem? Just to show a sample here taken by me, doesn't look natural.

Spidercrown: F-chrome is sometimes oversaturated, I am always using standart mode, and if I feel the need for more vivid colors, I can always use postprocessing.

It is just an autumn forest, but I liked colors.. (raw, iso100)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FinePix s6500fd

Thanks Kokariko.

Giving up the Chrome mode unless the environment allowed .

Just to share my shot here. Chrome mode, no PP only resize. C&C are welcome.

There are very dark or very bright areas on this picture, and they make it look worse than it should. You almost had sun in the frame, and that's something I allways try to avoid. That's also why colors are so messed up. All in all, it could be a lot better shot ...

Thunderchase, i did this purposely to have sunlight at 1 side. But look like doesn't work out . Anyway thanks for you comment.

Hello,

Again nice photos you folks are taking...I am still practicing. Here are some photos, mostly flower close-ups...looks like I need to get a tripod as well to help with blur. We had some wind which I tried to capture but did not come out the best. I added this as well though (last picture). These are only resized.

Well I was kind of hoping that I would make the 1000th post but I missed it by a few. Interesting though,
    Post 1000 was made on Page 100 by bristol_matt who made his First post!
    A lot of 1s and 0s in there, not sure if it means anything...

At any rate, thank you everyone for making this thread a huge success! I've really enjoyed looking through all the pictures and with any luck this will keep rolling for another 1000 posts. Have fun and thank you for contributing!
    Paul
    Fuji S6000fd - R.I.P.
    Fuji HS20 EXR - Current

2 pics under homemade lightbox.
    any tips about achieving better focus for objects with bright white backgrounds ?

It was a spectacular morning today and I got some shots of the sun coming up. This is the same vantage point that I've used in the past but I never get tired of seeing the sunrise coming up over the river. Today was especially nice because this is the first time in about 3 weeks that we've seen the sun around here. It's been nonstop rain or drizzle or just plain cloudy but no sun.
    At any rate it was a beautiful morning, enjoy!

Just before sunrise
    Landscape mode
    ISO 100
    F5
    1/55 sec

Tweaked the levels slightly
    Removed some high level noise
    Sharpened
    Cropped
    Paul
    Fuji S6000fd - R.I.P.