Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    julip - nice to put a face to the name. Is that your horse by the way - nice looking animal.
    Let us know how you get on with the camera hunting - make sure you get to try out a few - as in have them in your hand to see how they feel etc
    best wishes
    Geoff Chandler. UK/England/Surrey
    NIKON D90 / D80. Nikon 16 - 85 VR, Tamron 28-200,
    Sigma 70-300APO, Tokina 100 AT-X Pro D.
    SB600 flash. Panasonic DMC-TZ25

http://geof777.multiply.com

Hello, S_p_i_d_e_r

Hi there, S_p_i_d_e_r! Welcome to these forums.

You look like a pretty tough guy - please don't shoot me! LOL Feel like telling us some more about yourself, maybe?
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)
    Fujifilm Fotonex 310ix (APS)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

Quote Originally Posted by Wesan View Post
    Hi there, S_p_i_d_e_r! Welcome to these forums.

You look like a pretty tough guy - please don't shoot me! LOL Feel like telling us some more about yourself, maybe?
    Thanks for welcoming me

I'm 31, political science studies graduate, I'm working at Media Markt Customer Care Dept. Photography is one of my main hobbies, the other one beeing technical novelties. I think that it mixes up nicely
    Cheers,
    Jacek

I have LBA and CBA for Pentax models not even announced!

In all the world none can compare to this tiny weaver
    His deadly cloth so silky and fair

Alright, S_p_i_d_e_r. Just a couple of more curious questions...

How long have you been into photography and what are your favourite subjects?

It's nice to meet you, S_p_i_d_e_r. Thank you for introducing yourself and good luck with your photography!
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

How long have you been into photography and what are your favourite subjects?
    Since I was at primary school But the real bug bit me when I started studying and my uncle gave me a Zenit E manual SLR. My favourite subject are street photos, architecture and "interesting details"

It's nice to meet you, S_p_i_d_e_r. Thank you for introducing yourself and good luck with your photography!
    Nice to meet you all. Thanks for welcoming me

And if you find any mistakes in my posts - please feel free to correct me. I'm eager to improve my English.
    Last edited by S_p_i_d_e_r; 09-24-2008 at 04:52 PM.
    Cheers,
    Jacek

I have LBA and CBA for Pentax models not even announced!

In all the world none can compare to this tiny weaver
    His deadly cloth so silky and fair

well hello all
    I've been here for awhile so i guess it's my turn
    so here it goes : I'm Artur , been in to photography for abit all with a P&S and not long ago got my first dslr and trying to shoot stuff around mostly landscapes. And heres a couple of shoots of me
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying .... That was fun!!"
    Flicker
    my pix
    canon dslr XSi/450D ,EFS 15-85 IS USM,EFS 18-55 IS,EF 50mm f1.8 ll,EF 70-300 IS USM,Tokina 11-16 f2.8,Kenko Tubes,
    canon sd800 is - RIP

Hello There! I'm Dacheleigh! I'm a newbie here and a newbie to the photography world.. I don't have the greatest camera in the world, but I try my best when shooting my photos. My favorite shots to take are definitely macro shots.. Just love the details of everything. Especially on fuzzy bugs, leaves, ect. Looks like a cool place here and looking forward to posting!

*Dacheleigh - "dah-chu-lay" (DJ Name)

EDIT:
    Not the best camera, but here's what I got: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC W-55 7.2MP Digital Camera
    Last edited by Dacheleigh; 09-22-2008 at 08:37 PM.
    Dacheleigh:.

--I don't have the best camera, but I try my best--
    Sony Cyber-Shot DSC W-55 7.2MP Digital Camera

01514 and Dacheleigh!

01514:
    Hello, 01514 Artur! Welcome to these forums. Nice to meet you. What are your experiences from switching from a point & shoot camera to a DSLR?

Hope you'll like to share some of your pictures with us in the "Photo Gallery" forum. And if you have already - don't stop! Sorry if I have missed any pics of yours already.

Dacheleigh:
    Hi there, Dacheleigh! That's a DJ name, you say. Are you a DJ?

Yeah, macro shots are interesting and fun to do. Please share some of your pictures with us in the Photo Gallery forum. And if I've missed any of your pictures already, I'm sorry.

Do you by any chance have a picture of yourself, that you'd like to show us in this thread?

Welcome to these forums, Dacheleigh. It's nice to meet you. Thank you for introducing yourself.

Edit: BTW, Dacheleigh - are you a guy or a girl?

And to both of you: good luck with your photography!
    Last edited by Wesan; 09-24-2008 at 04:51 PM.
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

01514:
    Hello, 01514 Artur! Welcome to these forums. Nice to meet you. What are your experiences from switching from a point & shoot camera to a DSLR?

Hope you'll like to share some of your pictures with us in the "Photo Gallery" forum. And if you have already - don't stop! Sorry if I have missed any pics of yours already.
    [/B]
    hello Wesan nice to meet you too
    so far its all fun with DSLR gives you a lot more options then P&S, but for far so good even made few $ already with it LOL . as for my pix u can check some of them here just click "nastepne>>" for more in the middle of the page.
    "A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying .... That was fun!!"
    Flicker
    my pix
    canon dslr XSi/450D ,EFS 15-85 IS USM,EFS 18-55 IS,EF 50mm f1.8 ll,EF 70-300 IS USM,Tokina 11-16 f2.8,Kenko Tubes,
    canon sd800 is - RIP

Hello Everyone, I have just joined today and I'm really very much a novice when it comes to photography. I am from Ireland, SAHM and love to take photos of my 3 gorgeous kids, family holidays, etc...... I have just started a digital photography course and am very excited about learning so much more.. At the moment I have a nice compact fugi Finepix but really really want to buy and nicer better camera, but thought the course would help me out..
    So forgive me if in the next few months I ask really stupid questions, but I am just learning...

Thanks for now,

Karen