Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesan View Post
    Hello there, See_Jane_Run! Welcome to these forums. Nice to meet you. How long have you been into photography and what camera are you using? Feel like sharing some more info about yourself? Maybe even a picture of yourself (only if you feel OK about it, of course!)?
    Hey, nice to meet you too.
    I've been sloppily taking pictures since I was 12, but only last week I thought, "Geeez, maybe I should start learning to take good photos", and I found myself here.
    Since I'm only a beginner I'm just toying around on a digital Canon SD 630.
    If you wanna see a pic of me or other photos I've taken go here: www.myspace.com/steenac

Hey Jane....You can take great shots with the SD630. I have a SD600..same camera smaller LCD but I have a view finder...Ha.

anyhow. I left the battery info on another thread. These SD cameras take beautiful landscape shots. Colors are perfect in portrait/anything else. The colors are awesome. I use a DSLR and I am used to DOF shots and I don't get them from the SD600. UNLESS I use it in MACRO which works really well. Enjoy the camera and enjoy the hobby.

for some reason your myspace wouldn't allow access.

many other photo sites, here is one that is free:
    photobucket.com
    Last edited by cwat212; 05-01-2007 at 08:11 PM.
    Canon XTi & SD600

Quote Originally Posted by cwat212 View Post
    Hey Jane....You can take great shots with the SD630. I have a SD600..same camera smaller LCD but I have a view finder...Ha.

anyhow. I left the battery info on another thread. These SD cameras take beautiful landscape shots. Colors are perfect in portrait/anything else. The colors are awesome. I use a DSLR and I am used to DOF shots and I don't get them from the SD600. UNLESS I use it in MACRO which works really well. Enjoy the camera and enjoy the hobby.

for some reason your myspace wouldn't allow access.

many other photo sites, here is one that is free:
    photobucket.com

Oh cool, haha, most of what you said like a foriegn language to me yet, hahaha!
    But I only got that huge LCD screen because the salesman said they're great to use for concerts.
    But yes, I have noticed with my experimenting that Macro is really nice. I cn't wait to figure out the rest of the stuff!!

Yeah, nice try! You almost had me entering myspace, but I stand delivered!
    Nikon D40 + kit lens

Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D AF(...or not)

Quote Originally Posted by fionndruinne View Post
    Yeah, nice try! You almost had me entering myspace, but I stand delivered!
    oh, hahahaha, sorry!!

k, here I am:

Thanks for posting the picture here. See? That wasn't so hard, was it, See_Jane_Run? Hehehe...just teasing you a little.
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)
    Fujifilm Fotonex 310ix (APS)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

hahahaha, it was just a matter of opening adobe & shrinking the pic, I didn't want to post a full page pic of me.

My name is kombizz (kambiz) kashani.
    I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history. I started taking photos at an early age of my life with a Lubitel, a Russian twin lenses camera. Most of my photos in those days were black and white. It was a very nice camera that my parents gave me when I was 15 years old.
    I always loved to see images. I remember that I would spend time in the library for hours and hours looking at the different photos in Life Magazine, National Geographic and other photographic journals and books. Also I always loved nature, and the different patterns made in it. I remember because of my Entomology studies, I would spend hours in the laboratory looking into microscopes at those beautiful and perfect structures that God created in those different tiny flowers, plants, tiny nematods, animals and insects. Then after I finished university in Iran, I left to do on my M.Sc. in California, the Golden State. There I was witness to even more of the beauties that nature held in each different moments of time. I remember I was always walking and trying to absorb all the scenes in my mind and memory as well as recording them on film. I forgot to say that I received another precious gift from my parents. That was a Canon camera with a fixed lense (G-III QL17). Then after I finished my studies, I returned to Iran for work. I consider myself an artist photographer.
    At present I have a lovely Minolta Dynax 7, Mamiya 7II with few lenses. I still love and adore nature and all aspects of it. As a result I love macro photography, landscape, architecture (old and new), and many other categories like artistic abstracts, travel, people, fashion, and photo journalism.
    I have a vast numbers of printed photos, slides and thousands of negatives which all are archived in many folders.
    I love to share my observations through my photos with those people who love and appreciate.

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/acco...profile/842948
    I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history. I started taking photos at an early age (15 years old) of my life with a Lubitel, a Russian twin lenses camera.

k o m b i z z

Hello kombizz! Thank you for a very nice introduction of yourself. Nice to meet you and welcome to these forums. It's a bit hard for me to tell by your name, though, so I have to ask - are you a guy or a girl (man or woman)?

Nice pictures you have on the site you linked to. Do you by any chance have a picture of yourself, that you'd like to share with us here in this thread, maybe?
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)
    Fujifilm Fotonex 310ix (APS)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS