Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

us

us at lutsen mountain last fall
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Wesan View Post
    Hello Esoterra! Nice to meet you. Thank you for introducing yourself and telling us about yourself. One of your hobbies is music production? Do you write own music, you mean? Sounds interesting. I used to play records and CDs like a DJ at home (only at home - I recorded some mixes on tape) before. Still have the disco mixer, but haven't "DJ:ed" for many years now.

With a 3 way citizenship, I just have to ask - what do you consider yourself to be the most? English, Canadian or American?
    Good questions.

I write my own music using Emagic Logic Audio Platinum, Native Instruments Komplete 4, and my keyboard controller the M-Audio Axiom 61 all controlled with my PC. I have a few hardware analog synths (Access Virus B, Korg XG80 Wavestation) that I use to dabble around with to make some fat sounds from simple wave forms. Actually, its quite addictive...but thats another topic altogether!

With my citizenship, I consider myself American as I have spent the majority of my life here in the USA.

Hi there, woodenimages! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.

That's a nice fall picture you posted. Very nice "fall colors" of the trees below you.

Feel like telling us a little more about yourself, maybe?
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)
    Fujifilm Fotonex 310ix (APS)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

Hi everyone. The name's Orly and I'm in the Philippines. I am 34, married and I have a 3 y/o son.

One thing I liked about photography (and videography) is that I have a very good excuse not to show my mug shot as I do the coverage.... well, until I saw this thread.

Anyway, I am an Enterprise Network Engineer (fancy name for an IT guy), specialized in Cisco data and voice networks. On weekends, I have two important jobs, namely; 1. As a musician, I play the drums in the church Music Ministry and 2. I also take pictures as well as capture the Sunday sermon in video for archival purposes.

Orly

Canon PowerShot S3 IS
    • Lensmate 58mm Lens Adapter
    • Hoya HMC Super UV Filter
    • Hoya CPL Filter
    • Canon +4 Close-up Lens
    Sony Cybershot U20

Rat

Here's me.... Sorta!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi everyone........

I've been meandering in this beautiful maze.......and loving every minute.....

here's me and my beautiful daughter....these are 1.3 mp phone photos...they've been resized so they are blurry....please bear...till I get my DSLR
    Name:  Me and my baby.JPG
Views: 390
Size:  57.8 KB

Name:  Beautiful.JPG
Views: 385
Size:  23.8 KB
    Last edited by Lilchilichoco; 02-26-2007 at 01:03 AM.

Hello, My names Heather im 23, I have had four digital cameras in the past well four yrs! i had an outdated one that just sits now, one that i got two yrs ago and is broke (panasonic) Am currently using a sony cybershot 7.2 megapixels, and a Canon Rebel I love both, one is for everyday use that goes everywhere with my (cybershot) and the rebel is for when i go somewhere special or attempt to take pictures of my DD so i dont have to go to a portrait studio!

I love snapping pictures of anything and everything, i have been looking for a message board to belong to and found this one! I can't wait to get involved and see others photos as well.

oj88:
    Hello oj88! Nice to meet you and welcome to these forums. Seems like there are a few "IT guys" here. I used to be one myself.

RebelRat:
    Hi RebelRat! Nice to see you...sorta! LOL Welcome the forums. Although, I see you've been here a while and posted quite a few messages already. Feel like sharing some more about yourself?

Lilchilichoco:
    Hello Lilchilichoco and welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you and your daugther. Looking forward to see some DSLR-pictures from you. Like to share some more information about yourself, maybe?

Heather83:
    Hi there! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums. I hope you'll like it here. We're looking forward to you "getting involved".
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)
    Fujifilm Fotonex 310ix (APS)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

Thank you Wesan,Big Hi DonSchap

Hi Wesan,thank you for your warm welcome!! A big hi to DonSchap,he's a great guy and has been answering my silly queries with amazing patience and kindness......we are lucky to have him here.

About me,I am 34,mother of one,passionately in love with music, am a singer,dancer,poet,going-to-be-a photographer,currently residing in Dubai where I shifted from my home country India last year owing to my husband's posting here.

I love to bake,am good at that........love to laugh,am good at that too and am a generally happy person.I am a postgraduate in English,and a qualified teacher,though not working at the moment.Just wish I could sing!!!!

My daughter is 4,going to be 5 soon...

I am so glad I chanced upon this wonderful site!

Red face Thank you, back!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilchilichoco View Post
    Hi Wesan,thank you for your warm welcome!! A big hi to DonSchap,he's a great guy and has been answering my silly queries with amazing patience and kindness......we are lucky to have him here.

About me,I am 34,mother of one,passionately in love with music, am a singer,dancer,poet,going-to-be-a photographer,currently residing in Dubai where I shifted from my home country India last year owing to my husband's posting here.

I love to bake,am good at that........love to laugh,am good at that too and am a generally happy person.I am a postgraduate in English,and a qualified teacher,though not working at the moment.Just wish I could sing!!!!

My daughter is 4,going to be 5 soon...

I am so glad I chanced upon this wonderful site!
    Not everyone shares your appreciation, but that's okay ... we all use our talents for our passions, I hope. It is my desire to assist when I can and try to keep people from getting soaked.

I spent a good part of my free time in a much deeper study of photography, last year ... and this semester, it's all spent in art history ... but I will get it right, eventually.

Best of luck to you in your craft, Lilchilichoco ... maintain focus and get that shot!
    Don Schap - BFA, Digital Photography
    A Photographer Is Forever
    Look, I did not create the optical laws of the Universe ... I simply learned to deal with them.
    Remember: It is usually the GLASS, not the camera (except for moving to Full Frame), that gives you the most improvement in your photography.

flickr & Sdi