Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesan View Post
    Hello Casey3699! Nice to meet you and welcome to this site. Thanks for introducing yourself. How long have you been into photography, BTW?
    <snip>
    See you!
    Thanks Wesan!

I always like taking pictures. I'm not good at it though, especially when my camera is on manual mode.

I only had my rebel xt for alittle under a year now. Still learning how to use it. I dont have much play time with it. Because my son (2 1/2 years old) always wants to be the one pushing the buttons.
    ~*~Casey~*~
    ~Canon Rebel XT~

Thumbs up Anyone else?

This thread turned out very nice! It's nice and interesting to learn more about the members of the forums here, isn't it?

Is there anyone else that would like to introduce himself or herself? Come on! Don't be shy! Everybody is welcome!
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)
    Fujifilm Fotonex 310ix (APS)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

Hi everyone I'm back after my exam... here, this is me a new learner of photo taking with my S3.... happy to know u all there...

Name:  pp1.jpg
Views: 1113
Size:  16.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nicolelhw View Post
    Hi everyone I'm back after my exam... here, this is me a new learner of photo taking with my S3.... happy to know u all there...

Name:  pp1.jpg
Views: 1113
Size:  16.2 KB
    Hello, nicolelhw! Welcome back and nice to meet you. How did the exam go, if you don't mind my asking?
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

Quote Originally Posted by Wesan View Post
    Hello, nicolelhw! Welcome back and nice to meet you. How did the exam go, if you don't mind my asking?
    Hi Wesan, my exam doing well.. just waiting for the result coming in next year...

Having fun again with my S3 after my exam... feel life is back.....

Looks like we might have got some new members here lately. Welcome! Would you like to introduce yourselves in this thread, and let us get to know you a little more, maybe?

Maybe you got a new camera for Christmas? Why not put it to use and post a picture of yourself here, along with your introduction? This goes for old members too, of course, who'd like to show what they look like or introduce themselves.

Remember, this thread is open for ALL members of the DCRP-forums - not just Canon fans or owners. And your camera can be both a compact or a DSLR. Everybody's welcome!
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

Hello everyone!

Any new or old members who would like to introduce themselves to us here? It's always nice to know a little more about the people posting pictures and messages here. If you like to post a picture of yourself ("face the photographer"), that'e even nicer!

Remember, this thread is open to members of all forums here - not just Canon users and fans.
    Wesan

"Analogue"/film cameras
    Agfamatic 2000
    Canon EOS 600 (SLR)

Digital cameras
    Samsung Digimax 101
    Canon Powershot S3IS

Hi, my name is nap, and I am 28 years old. I'm a Filipino (here in the Philippines).
    Name:  Test Portraits.jpg
Views: 807
Size:  111.5 KB

Oh by the way, I'm color blind.

I started in this forum by searching for S3 IS pics and I stumbled upon the "Some S3 IS pics" thread started by Xailo.
    An S3 IS and D80 Shooter
    Visit my photo gallery

Heres me! I'm new to the site but love it so far.
    A little about me: I am a 3rd yr nursing student attending University of Victoria, British Columia. I am recently engaged to my amazing fiance I spend so much time reading that photography is a great escape for me

Happy owner of a few canon cameras

Canon 40D
    Sigma 18-200 f3.5-6.3 DC OS
    Canon 50mm 1.8
    Canon 420ex
    UV Filter

Canon S3 IS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69023502@N00/

Hey guys, I love the idea! Most forums are so starile and cold it's nice to chat about something I love with other like minded folks.

I've been taking snap shots as far back as I can remeber. I bought my fiance a A95 a few years back and got sucked into the hobby. I bought an XT with a 28-135mm IS, 50mm 1.8 and a 430 EX in august '06.

I shoot whatever I can. My family, friends, motocross, landscape, concerts ect. You can see some of my stuff here, it's not very organized http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...aline/?start=0

And here is a pic of me and my fiance. I'm the guy on the left, eh!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    5D MK III, 50D, ELAN 7E, 17-40mm 4, Sigma 10mm 2.8 fisheye, 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS, 30mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 580 EX, 430 EX speedlight, Pocket wizard flex and mini.
    Canon G10

Pentax P30, 50mm 2.0