Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 209 of 1821 FirstFirst ... 1091591992072082092102112192593097091209 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 18201
  1. #2081
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,205
    Quote Originally Posted by jcon View Post
    Get yourself a good WaterMark program. You can adjust the transparency/opacity of the text.
    Any suggestions on a good watermark program ?

  2. #2082
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,205
    Sorry for the redundancy, as I have posted this picture here before, but using the gradient tool, this is what I was able to come up with. Im trying to refine this look (text and copyright overlay at bottom of image)... so any feed back is appreciated.


  3. #2083
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,929
    Here are a few...

    http://www.reasoft.com/products/reawatermark/


    http://www.visualwatermark.com/


    http://www.photowatermark.com/index....tpage&Itemid=1



    If I had to pick one, it would be Visual Watermark. Very user friendly and great results. The last one is quite expensive but offers more versatility, The first one is somewhere in the middle. I believe all 3 have trials.
    Jason

    "A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once."-2Pac


    A bunch of Nikon stuff!

  4. #2084
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,931
    If you want to do watermarks for copyright purposes Irfanview is great, very simple to use for Watermarks and it can batch watermark at the click of a mouse.
    Irfanview could be used for titles with a little bit of fiddling.
    My copyright watermarks are put on my Lightroom, you have no control (that I have found) about where they appear or the text font or opacity. Lightroom also automatically marks the metadata.

  5. #2085
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    God's Country - Australia
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Esoterra View Post
    Sorry for the redundancy, as I have posted this picture here before, but using the gradient tool, this is what I was able to come up with. Im trying to refine this look (text and copyright overlay at bottom of image)... so any feed back is appreciated.

    this is one of my favourite pics of yours chris. it's absolutely top shelf.
    D800e l V3 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

  6. #2086
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Town, Deep South
    Posts
    169
    Total noobie here with his first DSLR, having only shot before with point & shoots and at times dads old Canon film based (I forget model)

    Anywho, here's "Her Canvas", one of my most recent shots on my third week as I learn the way of photography.

    Last edited by N.C.F.; 08-20-2007 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Size adjustment.

  7. #2087
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    God's Country - Australia
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by N.C.F. View Post
    Total noobie here with his first DSLR, having only shot before with point & shoots and at times dads old Canon film based (I forget model)

    Anywho, here's "Her Canvas", one of my most recent shots on my third week as I learn the way of photography.

    very nice shot and welcome aboard. my suggestion would be to maybe bump up your contrast a tad ? shame the crop at the bottom is a little tight on her dress.
    D800e l V3 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

  8. #2088
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Town, Deep South
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooz View Post
    very nice shot and welcome aboard. my suggestion would be to maybe bump up your contrast a tad ? shame the crop at the bottom is a little tight on her dress.
    Thanks, I was trying to minimize any post processing on it... though I considered doing more work with the light, and even cloning in more sand below her haha.... but thats just wrong.
    Nikon D90 : Nikkor 80-200mm f2.8 AF : Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S DX : Nikkor 50mm 1.8 AF : 2x SB900 : Nikkor 35mm 1.8 AF-S : Total Noob : Tips Appreciated! Flickr! Blog!

  9. #2089
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    God's Country - Australia
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by N.C.F. View Post
    Thanks, I was trying to minimize any post processing on it... though I considered doing more work with the light, and even cloning in more sand below her haha.... but thats just wrong.
    the expsoure is fine. you can bump up the contrast and saturation in camera to avoid PP. although levels and curves generally takes less that 10seconds anyway and can make the image pop out a little more.

    did you take the shot in B&W or did you convert in PP ?
    D800e l V3 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

  10. #2090
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Town, Deep South
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooz View Post
    the expsoure is fine. you can bump up the contrast and saturation in camera to avoid PP. although levels and curves generally takes less that 10seconds anyway and can make the image pop out a little more.

    did you take the shot in B&W or did you convert in PP ?
    I did convert it to B&W in Post, no other refines.
    Nikon D90 : Nikkor 80-200mm f2.8 AF : Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S DX : Nikkor 50mm 1.8 AF : 2x SB900 : Nikkor 35mm 1.8 AF-S : Total Noob : Tips Appreciated! Flickr! Blog!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •