Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 207 of 1821 FirstFirst ... 1071571972052062072082092172573077071207 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 18201
  1. #2061
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    45
    Great sharpness and lighting, aparmley... Did you celebrate your successful shot by consuming your subject?
    Pat

    Nikon D80
    18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX
    55-200mm f/4.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX VR
    Legacy non-AF Nikkor/Nikon glass:
    28mm f/2.8, 35mm f/2.8, 50mm f/2, 100mm f/2.8, 135mm f/2.8, 50-135mm f/3.5, 100-300mm f/5.6

  2. #2062
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,590
    The umbrellas do not really work in a product shot like this (makes for weird reflections), but for the rest it looks really nice, including the lighting.
    Canon EOS 350D, Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 macro, Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC EX, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM, Tokina AT-X124 Pro 12-24mm F4, Soligor 1.7x C/D4 DG Teleconvertor, Manfrotto 724B tripod, Canon Powershot S30

  3. #2063
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,931
    Quote Originally Posted by r3g View Post
    V-Twin
    Anybody who spends that much time polishing anything mechanical has some serious issues to deal with.

  4. #2064
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,931
    Only two more games then I can start boring you with Cricket photos.



    Camera: Nikon D50
    Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
    Aperture: f/6.3
    Focal Length: 122 mm
    ISO Speed: 200
    55-200VR lens

  5. #2065
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Delfgauw, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,207
    Here's a picture of the York Minster. It was a HDR made of three pictures that are two stops appart. Shot at f/8 and ISO400 with the 10-20 at 10mm.
    Converted with the channel mixer in photoshop.

    Name:  GB01.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  204.7 KB
    Nikon D-50
    // Nikkor 70-300 f/4-5.6 VR // Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8
    // Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4.5 ...// Nikon SB-600
    // Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6......// Nikon Series E 135 mm f/2.8
    // Kiron 105 f/2.8 Macro....// Manfrotto 190XPROB + 488RC4
    // Nikkor 35 f/1.8..........// Sigma 500 mm f/8

    My website: http://www.dennisdolkens.nl

  6. #2066
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    196
    look what I found today...


  7. #2067
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by K1W1 View Post
    Anybody who spends that much time polishing anything mechanical has some serious issues to deal with.

    HAHAHA thats moms bike
    Nikon D90, D40 Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 | Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 | Nikkor 35mm f/1.8
    Vertical Grip, SB-600, SB-24, Sunpak 433D, Metz 40AF-4N, Alienbees CyberSync Triggers

    R3G Media | Flickr

    "You're pulling some awesome action shots with a cam and lens that are supposed to be rubbish ! " - Rooz

  8. #2068
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rockland County, NY
    Posts
    228

    oof!

    Quote Originally Posted by K1W1 View Post
    Only two more games then I can start boring you with Cricket photos.



    Camera: Nikon D50
    Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
    Aperture: f/6.3
    Focal Length: 122 mm
    ISO Speed: 200
    55-200VR lens
    I was a soccer goalie for a while so I really feel for that kid! Great shot.
    -Drew

    The world gives me subjects, I just arrange them in a viewfinder.

    Nikon D80
    Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5
    Nikon 50mm f/1.8
    Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 D
    Nikon SB-600 [NEW!]

    New Gallery:
    http://drewsherlock.deviantart.com/



  9. #2069
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Here's a picture of the York Minster. It was a HDR made of three pictures that are two stops appart. Shot at f/8 and ISO400 with the 10-20 at 10mm.
    Converted with the channel mixer in photoshop.
    Very cool photo. Have you thought about cloning out the wire going across the two buildings?
    Nikon D200 w/Nikon MB-D200 | Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8 | Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8 | 2 SB-800's & 2 SB-600's
    http://www.stillframesbynick.com/

  10. #2070
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Near St. Louis
    Posts
    3,528
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    The umbrellas do not really work in a product shot like this (makes for weird reflections), but for the rest it looks really nice, including the lighting.
    Thanks Coldy. I agree the umbrella's reflection isn't ideal but the concept I was testing here was the cheap black towel on top of lexan (plexiglass) that part worked out nicely I think. As for the softbox - I only have 24 pay checks a year man - you know what I mean. (cough cough) what I meant was kiss my ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
    Great sharpness and lighting, aparmley... Did you celebrate your successful shot by consuming your subject?
    It and 7, or was it 8, of his closest buds (pun very much intended).
    Last edited by aparmley; 08-19-2007 at 03:35 PM.
    Nikon D90 | Sigma 10-20 HSM | DX 18-105 f3.5-5.6 VR | DX 55-200 VR | 35 f/2.0 D | 50 f/1.4 D | 85mm F/1.8 D | SB-800 x 3 | SU-800
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Flickr | Twitter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •