Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 1258 of 1821 FirstFirst ... 258758115812081248125612571258125912601268130813581758 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,580 of 18201
  1. #12571
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Surat, India
    Posts
    383
    Another of the "shot-from-bus-window", but this time I mistakenly left the ISO at 800 causing a fair amount of noise in the shot, I dont like NR since it flushes away the details too.
    Flickr
    Canon 500D Kit || 50 1.8 || Sigma 10-20 HSM EX || Slik Pro 340DX || Hitech GNDs + B+W #110

  2. #12572
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana, US
    Posts
    171
    i really like the looks of that ANP! /\/\/\

    here's another from the smoky mountains.. this was the view from the cabin we rented.

    Nikon D7000 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8G | Nikon SB-700 | Gitzo 0531

  3. #12573
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    oslo, norway
    Posts
    1,019
    Quote Originally Posted by ANP !!! View Post
    Another of the "shot-from-bus-window", but this time I mistakenly left the ISO at 800 causing a fair amount of noise in the shot, I dont like NR since it flushes away the details too.
    Nice picture, but the two black spots on the picture are very annoying and dead easy to remove in post processing.

  4. #12574
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by photowerkz View Post
    Nice picture, but the two black spots on the picture are very annoying and dead easy to remove in post processing.
    I agree and I will go one step further and say the two black bars at the top and bottom are very annoying too and dead easy to remove with the crop tool!
    Jason

    "A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once."-2Pac


    A bunch of Nikon stuff!

  5. #12575
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    110


    Camera: Nikon D3
    Lens: Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8
    Focal Length: 17mm
    Aperture: f/20
    Shutter Speed : 0.1 sec (1/10)
    ISO: 100
    Exposure: Manual
    Flickr

    Nikon D3

    Nikon 17-35 f/2.8
    Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G
    Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VR
    Nikon 50mm f/1.4D
    SB-900 AF Speedlight
    Nikon SU-800 Speedlight Commander
    Lee GND & B+W Full ND

  6. #12576
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,931
    Love the colours and leading lines.

  7. #12577
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Maryland's Eastern Shore
    Posts
    2,143
    +1 Saleh that is great
    - Rich

    Nikon: D50, 18-70mm, 50mm, 70-200vr
    Kenko: 12mm, 20mm, 36mm Ext Tubes
    Manfrotto: 486RC2
    Benro: A-327 tripod


    My Flickr Photos Here

  8. #12578
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,931
    Had a better day with the camera today and the ride was absolutely fantastic.


  9. #12579
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,200
    Great image Saleh. Where was that taken?
    _______________
    Nikon D3, D300, F-100, 10.5 Fisheye, 35 f/1.4, 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.4, Zeiss 100 f/2, 105 f/2.5, 200 f/4 Micro, 200 f/2 VR, 300 f/2.8 AF-S II, 24-70 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8, SU-800, SB-900, 4xSB-800, 1.4x and 1.7x TC
    (2) Profoto Acute 2400 packs w/4 heads, Chimera Boxes

  10. #12580
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Surat, India
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by josef View Post
    i really like the looks of that ANP! /\/\/\

    here's another from the smoky mountains.. this was the view from the cabin we rented.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by photowerkz View Post
    Nice picture, but the two black spots on the picture are very annoying and dead easy to remove in post processing.
    Thanks , If you are talking about the 2 black spots at the middle of the frame, then those are birds. I did clean the spots with the dust removal tool of LR, but some of them are just too hard to spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcon View Post
    I agree and I will go one step further and say the two black bars at the top and bottom are very annoying too and dead easy to remove with the crop tool!
    Do you want me to remove the green bars and blue bars too ??
    Flickr
    Canon 500D Kit || 50 1.8 || Sigma 10-20 HSM EX || Slik Pro 340DX || Hitech GNDs + B+W #110

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •