Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising
 
 
 
   
Page 1427 of 1819 FirstFirst ... 42792713271377141714251426142714281429143714771527 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,270 of 18190
  1. #14261
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,929
    Page views on my Flickr account. Not many when you think that there are people on Flickr with over 7 million page views but for me a bit of a milestone. I don't actively try to get my pictures in any of the general groups that have huge numbers of views per day.

  2. #14262
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by K1W1 View Post
    Page views on my Flickr account. Not many when you think that there are people on Flickr with over 7 million page views but for me a bit of a milestone. I don't actively try to get my pictures in any of the general groups that have huge numbers of views per day.
    Is it a private/personal account? If not, I'd like to check it out, but I have no idea where it is in the Flickr universe.

  3. #14263
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,929
    Quote Originally Posted by jr_rodriguez View Post
    Is it a private/personal account? If not, I'd like to check it out, but I have no idea where it is in the Flickr universe.
    My account is here.

  4. #14264
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,929
    I can't remember whether I have posted this before or not but I'm just trying to keep the thread going.


    \

  5. #14265
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kanagawa, Japan
    Posts
    267

    Burp!

    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    -Buckaroo Banzai


    Nikon D90 | Nikkor 18-105VR | AF Nikkor 50 f/1.4D | AF Micro Nikkor 105 | AF Nikkor 20 f/2.8D | AF Nikkor 70-300VR |
    Canon IXY 810IS | Canon UW Housing


    My Picasa Site

  6. #14266
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    541
    Something from the past...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Nikon D90 & D5100
    Nikon 18-105 VR
    Nikon 35mm f/1.8
    Nikon 50mm f/1.8
    Nikon 55-200 VR
    Nikon 70-300 VR
    f/8 and be there...
    My Flickr

  7. #14267
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    God's Country - Australia
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by K1W1 View Post
    Page views on my Flickr account. Not many when you think that there are people on Flickr with over 7 million page views but for me a bit of a milestone. I don't actively try to get my pictures in any of the general groups that have huge numbers of views per day.
    i have a third of those views.
    D800e l V3 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

  8. #14268
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,887
    Havent posted a photo on here for ages, but wanted to share the view I had in Zurich. What an amazing place (photographically speaking), it was otherwise MASSIVELY expensive.

    The alps are amazing

    Name:  Pano resize.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  241.7 KB
    Nikon D700
    Sigma 70-200 F2.8
    Sigma 85mm F1.4
    Sigma 15-30 F3.5 - 4.5



    http://www.philipduartephotography.com

    "It's better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie"

  9. #14269
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooz View Post
    i have a third of those views.
    If that's the case thanks for the 500ish views you have made in the last couple of days. I guess you get unrestricted Internet viewing at work.

  10. #14270
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    God's Country - Australia
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by K1W1 View Post
    If that's the case thanks for the 500ish views you have made in the last couple of days. I guess you get unrestricted Internet viewing at work.
    i meant i have a third of 100,000 views on MY stream. ie: ive only got 34k views of my pissy flickr.
    D800e l V3 l AW1 l 16-35 l 35 l 50 l 85 l 105 l EM1 l 7.5 l 12-40 l 14 l 17 l 25 l 45 l 60 l 75
    flickr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •