Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNY View Post
    None of these is my house but I did post one of mine a few weeks back.
    http://www.dcresource.com/forums/sho...04&postcount=6

96F- Where are you located? I'm under pressure to choose someplace warm to vacation during the Thanksgiving weekend.
    Sweet!

West Coast, So Cal. here. Heat spell, supposed to be in the 70s by later this week. San Diego's nice but by Thanksgiving you may need a sweater if you're whimpy about the cold (like mid 60s, or low 50s at night. Or, could be another heat spell. Suggest something on Mission Bay, and The Gas-Light district is also very quaint. Lots of attractions.

I live in Newport Beach. It's nice, but not really a Winter tourist destination.

Long haul from NY too.
    Gear List:
    Some links I like: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Vich View Post
    Sweet!

West Coast, So Cal. here. Heat spell, supposed to be in the 70s by later this week. San Diego's nice but by Thanksgiving you may need a sweater if you're whimpy about the cold (like mid 60s, or low 50s at night. Or, could be another heat spell. Suggest something on Mission Bay, and The Gas-Light district is also very quaint. Lots of attractions.

I live in Newport Beach. It's nice, but not really a Winter tourist destination.

Long haul from NY too.
    Not that long a haul- just flew non-stop from NY to Tahiti in August.

I know the Orange County area quite well. Made many a trip into John Wayne airport and logged my share of nights in the Newport area. Absolutely beautiful area you live in.

I wish I had a camera with me the last time I drove from Newport down to the border. I'd would have loved to have captured an image of those signs with families running hand in hand Do you have one to post?
    Nikon D3, D300, F-100, 10.5 Fisheye, 35 f/1.4, 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.4, Zeiss 100 f/2, 105 f/2.5, 200 f/4 Micro, 200 f/2 VR, 300 f/2.8 AF-S II, 24-70 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8, SU-800, SB-900, 4xSB-800, 1.4x and 1.7x TC
    (2) Profoto Acute 2400 packs w/4 heads, Chimera Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by RichNY View Post
    Not that long a haul- just flew non-stop from NY to Tahiti in August.

I know the Orange County area quite well. Made many a trip into John Wayne airport and logged my share of nights in the Newport area. Absolutely beautiful area you live in.

I wish I had a camera with me the last time I drove from Newport down to the border. I'd would have loved to have captured an image of those signs with families running hand in hand Do you have one to post?
    Nope. "Odd Signs". Someone should publish a book of them.

Glad you like my hood. We're 3 or 4 miles from John Wayne airport. Nice place to live, even some entertaining areas if you know them, but not many tourist attractions per-say, esp. in November. For a nice vacation, my bet would be on Laguna Beach. Very nice artists community, nice hotels and beaches. We lived there prior to Newport - I have some photos I'll have to dig out. Imagine 50' rock cliffs with stairs leading to isolated sand beaches having lots of lava-rock tide pools, etc. - not dissimilar to La Jolla (North Coastal San Diego).

Tahiti - nice, now we know where your screen name is from . Anyway, off to work.
    Last edited by Vich; 11-09-2006 at 01:40 PM.
    Gear List:
    Some links I like: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

These were taken a few weeks ago when we still had leaves on the trees... Sorry no exif info. I can't use my computar right now, so I'm using my grandmother's, she only has Paint Shop Pro X, and I don't know how to copy the exif info from it...

Name:  IMG_1042.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  152.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1064.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  107.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1068.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  144.0 KB
    Flickr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenen

O LORD, our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens! ...When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained; What is man that You take thought of him...
    - Ps 8:1,3-4a NASB

Real nice Kenen.
    I thought about who I am... and realized I was an
    unformed, unreconciled imagery, without "GOD"

NikonD?
    and some other Nikon stuff

0.0%