Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Store with price match

Does anyone know of any stores that match lower prices on items?

Circuit City

I know for a fact that Circuit City will price match items, plus 110% of the difference. In other words, if you find it 100 bucks cheaper somewhere else, they will give you 110 dollars back. A lot of companies will do price matching, you usually just have to ask someone at the store. I know at Circuit City, they will match just about anyone with a physical store, online stores are usually out of the question, but sometime a specific manager will make a deal with you for the cost of the item, plus estimated shipping. Best way to find out if they match prices is ask

Circuit city did match a online store price for me when I bought by digital camera. Just call them up and confirm that they do so. You will have to take a printout of the web-page before you go.

Ditto for Jessops if you're in the UK.
    I bought my FZ20 last week price-matched to the lowest UK based website I could find.

Formerly South Wales. Now South Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by johners
    Ditto for Jessops if you're in the UK.
    I bought my FZ20 last week price-matched to the lowest UK based website I could find.
    Yup. Been there, done that. I generally bully my local camera shop into a discount. They know me and know I buy a lot of photographic goods.