Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

SD200-lowest prices on the net!!

Hi,

I want to buy an SD200 from a reputable dealer. So far beachcamera.com has the best deal.

However, check out this link:

http://www.pricearrow.com/WebUsers/P...x?pid=40972019

The prices are at least $20 lower than other sites. Does anyone think that is suspicious?? Anyone have experiences with the companies mentioned?

best choice digital and digital liquadators are pieces of shit!...call em first they will tell you the body of camera is for sale no factory accessories...they suck go ebay or other places mentioned here

I bought both of my P200's from Ebay. New w/1gig card for apprx. $320 BIN.

just be patient and you will find the deals...
    David

Are you guys saying that it would be better to buy off Ebay than Beachcamera.com??

I bought my SD200 from beach camera and everything was great. I bought it on my birthday, and the camera came in 2 or 3 days, and I selected the slowest shipping...Everything with my experience with them was great...but I'm just one, so who really knows...

So then Beach camera it is!! Anyone care to tell me where i can get a really cheap Sandisk 1gb ultra II SD card from?? And which camera case is good for an SD200

Just so you know, the SD200 cannot take advantage of the Ultra-II speed. I have an SD300 and the regular Sandisk card and can shoot at the maximum camera speeds (unlimited burst still and all video modes). A faster card will make your downloads faster from a card reader and could be used in a future camera that can take advantage of it, but you won't see any difference in your SD200.

-dave-