Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

UNREADABLE SD Card?? Help me pls

My SD card for Digital Camera (samsung) is unreade\able now. I've tried both camera itself and card reader, it didn't work. How can I read the card??? Will I loose all pictures in SD card???

Thanks

I'll try but the further issue is I can't even open it. How Can I format it?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkizz View Post
    I don't think you should format it until you have retrive your photos. It may make it more difficult.
    Panasonic FZ20, Kodak DC4800, Canon SD850 for when I don't want to carry a camera
    http://JLVACCARO.4T.COM

Try to "mount" the disk...

Quote Originally Posted by nikkizz View Post
    Most of those recovery programs should allow you to "mount" the disk for reading/writing, even if you can't see it initially on your computer. Once it's mounted, you can try recovery processing. See if that helps?
    Let a be your umbrella!

What causes the problem

I really want to know how it happen? Is it virus on camera or anything?? The pictures in my card are the last memory of my aunt (her funeral day). It's so sad

Sometimes, it just happens. There's no one cause. It most likely is just a software glitch, or removing the card at the wrong time, but I've never heard of any camera virises. It is unfortunately an occasional fact of life.

-dave-