Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

mlaq Guest

kodak 7440 or canon a-75

ive been reading about these 2 cameras and they both seem great.
    what do you think?
    im leaning toward the kodak...
    thanks

asm64 Guest

I am a new dx7440 owner...

Hi,

I am a new 7440 owner after monthes of agonizing over my upgrade from an old Olympus 490z 2mp model. I am so far very please with it's ease of use and speed. I have yet to print off any pictures because my camera came with a hot pixel on the LCD. Per Kodak's suggestion I am returning it to the online vendor for a refund. I have decided to purchase it at Costco along with the printer dock and take advantage of there generous unlimited return policy on the camera.

Hope this helps in your decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by asm64
    Hi,

I am a new 7440 owner after monthes of agonizing over my upgrade from an old Olympus 490z 2mp model. I am so far very please with it's ease of use and speed. I have yet to print off any pictures because my camera came with a hot pixel on the LCD. Per Kodak's suggestion I am returning it to the online vendor for a refund. I have decided to purchase it at Costco along with the printer dock and take advantage of there generous unlimited return policy on the camera.

Hope this helps in your decision making.
    That should say something about quality control.
    D7000, D70, CP990, CP900, FE.
    50mm f/1.8, Sigma 18-125, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8, Nikon 18-105 VR, Nikon 55-200 VR, Nikon 43-86 f/3.5 AiS, Vivitar 28-90 F/2.8-3.5 Macro, Vivitar 75-205 F/3.8-4.8, SB800.
    Ha! See, I can change...

http://d70fan.smugmug.com/

Arrow I have the A75..

I have the A75 and I'm very satisfied..
    Look at www.zoodany.it you'll find some of my pics taken with the A75, to have an idea about the camera..

zoodany..
    www.zoodany.it

digiman Guest
    Hey zoodany with the A-75,

Great looking pictures on your site, my man! Can I use one for my desktop?

How does the A-75 perform with portraits? You know, skin tones, hair definition, stuff like that.

Looking forward to your answer.

Have a super day.

James the digiman dummy

As far as the A75, I really can't say for portraits, I'm not really a people person , but it takes beautiful outdoor shots and suprisingly good videos.

And the obligatory artistic shot http://webpages.charter.net/oxhadokenxo/IMG_0392.JPG

I've had the A75 (or any digital camera) for less than a week, so it is capable of much more. But this is what it can do in the hands of a n00b.