Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Great Deal on the A100!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Alpha-DSLR-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Has anyone dealt with this seller?
    I am concerned about getting a "grey market" product.
    I own an older Minolta Maxxum 5000i Auto Focus SLR and have several decent sigma lenses and flash, and the Sony A100 will use all those accessories...
    So, and a non-professional, this camera looks to be a good entry level digital SLR, especially as I already own flash/lenses.
    Thanks for the input....

Quote Originally Posted by F15DOC View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Alpha-DSLR-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Has anyone dealt with this seller?
    I am concerned about getting a "grey market" product.
    I own an older Minolta Maxxum 5000i Auto Focus SLR and have several decent sigma lenses and flash, and the Sony A100 will use all those accessories...
    So, and a non-professional, this camera looks to be a good entry level digital SLR, especially as I already own flash/lenses.
    Thanks for the input....
    Give them a cal i did yesterday
    they seem to have amazing deals
    they are in New York
    here is their main site
    http://shopsunshine.com/

I was thinking the same thing on how they were are to deal with
    they seemed nice on the phone when i called them

Click 4 digital

I just bought a SONY Alpha A100 using pricegrabber. I bought from
    click4digital. their website can be found here:

http://www.click4digital.com/product...oducts_id=7738

I paid $715 for the camera kit (18-70mm sony lens). I shipped it overnight and it arrived without incident. It is a US camera.

You can shop wherever you want, but I can 4 shure tell you that click4digital did me right. just a little info. Very happy with the camera.

Just bought DSLR-A100K from this Company

I just purchased the DSLR-A100K (w/18-70), the Sony75300 lens which was kitted with a hard case, soft bag, tripod, 4GB card, 1 wide angle lens, 3 filter lens, USB flashcard reader, digital flash, extra battery and lens cleaning kit.

The order was shipped out of NY and made it to OH in 3 days. I registered the Sony items with Sony ASAP and haven't heard back adversely regarding the serial numbers.

Everything appears to be great right now (will shoot a high school basketball game tonight and know more tomorrow). Most of the other items are from Digital Concepts and are so-so. I priced each extra items on line one felt that I came out ahead on the price that I paid.

The advertised free air upgrade was only if I purchased the extra life battery. The battery was overpriced, but there should be a coupon in my box to help with that.

If you use plastic or paypal, you have to call the company and get the upsell, but you can say no.

I am pleased with my purchase, and did save quite a bit of money.

I got into an argument with the salesperson and after I completed the sale, I search the net for comments on this company. Found a lot of bad ones that dealt with salespeople and service but most had good things to say about the products.

Depending on what you buy, ask all of the questions first and get it in writing before you click "buy now", then go for it.

Did I mention that I meant ShopS-nSh---?

How do these sigma lenses compare to the sony lenses? I see the kits with the sigmas are slightly cheaper.
    Trevor.

Sigma lenses for Minolta film cameras don't always work on the Konica Minolta and i presume the same holds for the A100. i was a little disappointed that i couldn't use a couple i had for my 7000i on the KM.