Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Thread: new models?

brian mclendon Guest

new models?

does anyone have any info. on new nikon models?
    i am getting ready to buy dslr, but dont want to spend new money on old model if i can wait
    thanks for replies

I'd hold off if I were you...

If there is a currently released model that you like, why wait? Just because a newer model comes out doesnt mean the older one doesnt work as good anymore. Plus, newer models can show more bugs, due to it being a new camera, as apposed to the previous models, you know what you are going to get. Yes, improvement is good, but if you see one you like, no point in waiting. Also, with Nikon, the release date can change, many times
    Jason

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once."-2Pac

A bunch of Nikon stuff!

Introduction date is not the same as release date... just look at how long it took for the D200 to get tp be available. It is up to you, do you want to not make photos in the summer months.
    Canon EOS 350D, Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 macro, Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC EX, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM, Tokina AT-X124 Pro 12-24mm F4, Soligor 1.7x C/D4 DG Teleconvertor, Manfrotto 724B tripod, Canon Powershot S30

canistfahan Guest
    found this link on dpreview forum:
    http://nikon-d90.intwebit.com/

While the specifications sound reasonable (though unconfirmed), the photo is phony, Photoshopped and isn't even consistent with the one shown in the teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by canistfahan
    found this link on dpreview forum:
    http://nikon-d90.intwebit.com/
    I truly wish there was a way to keep false crap like this off the forum pages!
    Jason

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once."-2Pac

A bunch of Nikon stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by jcon
    I truly wish there was a way to keep false crap like this off the forum pages!
    The original poster could have the good sense to remove their post and others could not include the links in their replies.