Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

gears303 Guest

Angry Never Order From 7dayshop.com

I ordered 80 worth of goods from them in September which were supposed to be delivered within the week. The goods were supposed to be dispatched in 2 parcels and neither arrived. The company does not have a phone line and they will not reply to my emails. I have waited nearly 2 months and the goods have not arrived.

On researching them I found that 7DAYSHOP.COM has a very very bad reputation.

See
    http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/retailer/1491/reviews

Formerly South Wales. Now South Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by gears303
    I ordered 80 worth of goods from them in September which were supposed to be delivered within the week. The goods were supposed to be dispatched in 2 parcels and neither arrived. The company does not have a phone line and they will not reply to my emails. I have waited nearly 2 months and the goods have not arrived.

On researching them I found that 7DAYSHOP.COM has a very very bad reputation.

See
    http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/retailer/1491/reviews
    I have had no problems whatsoever with 7dayshop. In fact, all the people I know in my home town who use them speak highly of them. Your experience seems unusual. I am surprised you did not contact them by telephone after the first week.

I clicked your link and it came up "document contains no data".

Gears303,

Have looked at the link provided. Looks like alot of customers out there! But there is a few ones too!

Buying smaller items looks trouble free (I hope so got a couple of small items on order myself Will post here the result) The problems seem to start with larger purchases. This is where printing off all the on-line prices you can find and going into your local retailer to price match pays loads. Even if they can't match the price they will nearly always get pretty close, and should you have any problems then it's just a short quick trip to get them sorted
    Olympus E-3 | Olympus E-1 | Olympus 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 | Olympus 50mm f2.0 Macro | Olympus 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 | Olympus FL-50R Flash

7 Day Shop

As I said, here are the points from the scottish jury

I have received my order today. 7 days after ordering, even with priority despatch paid for. Must be whay they call themselves the 7DAYSHOP.om

All items were fine and there was no problems with Post Office or unpaid customs Tax.

So if you are after cheap accessories and don't mind the wait. the seem OK.

Can not say if this is the case for larger or Camera purchases.
    Olympus E-3 | Olympus E-1 | Olympus 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 | Olympus 50mm f2.0 Macro | Olympus 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 | Olympus FL-50R Flash

nicolah Guest

7dayshop.com "Avoid"

I urge you not to purchase anything from this internet company. Please read the reviews on the internet about 7dayshop.com.

I purchased a digital camera 18 months ago which was faulty and at the time they had a telephone contact number. I contacted them and they sent me a new one. I decided in March of this year to purchase an apple ipod 4gb mini from 7dayshop.com as they were by far the cheapest and as I had no problem returning the faulty camera I gave them a second chance.

I received it within 4 days but it has never worked. They have sold me faulty goods and so I decided to return the faulty item to them within 7 days for a full refund. They then returned the item back to me and refused to give me a refund and told me to contact Apple direct for a repair/replacement (going against their returns policy that they state).

I sought legal advice and contacted Trading Standards which confirmed I had a case against them. After writing numerous letters and emails to this company I am still stuck with a faulty ipod and no refund. They have ignored all communication with me.

7dayshop.com may seem the cheapest but its not worth it when things go wrong as they are not interested at all.

Please read the reviews about them all similar to my situation on the internet.

Hope this helps.