Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

fuji f30..any news or thoughts?

I have been waiting for the Fuji f30, comes out in May supposedly..was just curious if anyone had any thoughts of had heard any news about it...

curious what f10 or f11 owners think, etc etc

There is a first impressions review of the F30 at DigitalCameraInfo.com. It's the only one that I know of. I've also noticed that you can pre-order the F30 at Adorama. Their website says that delivery will start on May 15th.

It looks very promising. I especially like that it has aperture and shutter priority modes, which were at the top of my wish list for things I would like to have seen added to the F10. I am seriously considering buying one, even though it really isn't so much of an upgrade. But it's upgraded in the ways that really matter to me.

Stephanie
    My Nikon D80 gallery
    My Fujifilm FinePix F30 and F10 galleries

SLR stuff: Nikon D80 | Nikon F80 | Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom | Nikkor AF 24mm f/2.8D | Nikkor AF 35mm f/2D | Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8 | Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM | Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) | Tamron SP AF 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AD Aspherical (IF) | Nikon SB-600 Speedlight

P&S stuff: Fujifilm FinePix F30 | Fujifilm FinePix F10

Accessories: Slik Sprint Pro GM tripod

cool thanks for the insight...keep em coming...