Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

viperguy4005 Guest

Need help putting pictures back on camera...

I have a nikon coolpix 2200, and I had to clear some room on my camera, so i transfered all the pictures to my computer, and deleted them off my camera, and now i just bought a 1gb flash memory card corsair, and i want to put the pictures back onto my camera. I tried dragging them to a folder but all it says when you try to view that is no image data availabe. So how can i put them onto my memory card?

nina917 Guest

Unhappy my computer deleted the pictures that are on my camera...

i thought that if i delete like 17 pictures it would only leave the 4 i want to put on a cd but when i looked in my camera those pictures were gone!!! And i dont know how to get them back i cant even find them in my recycle bin on my computer please someone tell me how to get them backk

--nina

Did you format the new card first?

Quote Originally Posted by viperguy4005
    I have a nikon coolpix 2200, and I had to clear some room on my camera, so i transfered all the pictures to my computer, and deleted them off my camera, and now i just bought a 1gb flash memory card corsair, and i want to put the pictures back onto my camera. I tried dragging them to a folder but all it says when you try to view that is no image data availabe. So how can i put them onto my memory card?
    The camera relies on pictures being in very specific folders on the memory card. Unless you place them in the same scheme, the camera will not know where to look.
    Also note: If you load the pictures on the PC/Mac, and then make ANY change to them, the camera will not display them, because it no longer has the EXACT format as the camera expects
    --
    dad_of_four

max591 Guest

????????

?? ??? ?? ????????...