Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Finepix Viewer problem- I can't upload pics

Hi!
    I'm unable to upload my pics because I cannot click on the option to "save image to pc" - it remains gray. I have had this problem before and simply gave up on it. Now I'm ready to try again. I have followed the directions listed in the manual. The folder is opened to DCIM- 100_Fuji as required. The camera is in USB mode. I turned it off, plugged it into to USB port and turned it back on. I have tried several ports on my computer as well as tried turning the camera on in play-back mode as well as picture-taking mode. Why will it not allow me upload pics?

Rachel,

What camera do you have?

And instead of using FinePix Viewer, can you open the "My Computer" folder on your PC (unless you have a Mac), select "Removable Disk" (or whatever your camera is recognized as), and then go into the DCIM folder, followed by the 100_Fuji folder to get your pictures from your camera? That's what I do.

Stephanie
    My Nikon D80 gallery
    My Fujifilm FinePix F30 and F10 galleries

SLR stuff: Nikon D80 | Nikon F80 | Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom | Nikkor AF 24mm f/2.8D | Nikkor AF 35mm f/2D | Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8 | Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM | Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) | Tamron SP AF 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AD Aspherical (IF) | Nikon SB-600 Speedlight

P&S stuff: Fujifilm FinePix F30 | Fujifilm FinePix F10

Accessories: Slik Sprint Pro GM tripod

Hey

The camera is a Fuji S3000. I tried the removable disk thing, but all it did was ask for me to insert a disk... All I want to do is upload pictures of my cat like everybody else! lol

I don tknow about you model but my S5600 has to be set to DSC USB mode before i can upload pics properly , have a look around the menu's for that maybe?