Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Self Portraits

Time changes things..

Oh.. forgot to mention. This was taken at 30 something when I was visiting Vegas. Now I'm 50 something?...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by pestalnmore
    Oh.. forgot to mention. This was taken at 30 something when I was visiting Vegas. Now I'm 50 something?...
    30 something, 50 something, who's counting!!
    I am scraping in just under the 50 mark still @ 47 (46 in the piccy)
    My wife? She's the one nearest to me on my right - not a good pic of her
    unfortunately.
    Earlier this afternoon my daughter took one of me - seeeing as I can't seem to
    get it right - I expect she will post it here tommorow, she's only 11 - so she won't
    be posting one of herself - though I would love for you all to see her close up!!
    More soon
    Geoff

Edit note: - vich - sorry I forgot to say - I cheated and got one of the girls to take the pic ...
    under explicit instructions you understand!! It was the C-740 which does have timer facility
    The A-200 does have a wirless remote which is handy sometimes
    Last edited by Geoff Chandler; 11-16-2005 at 10:46 PM.
    Geoff Chandler. UK/England/Surrey
    NIKON D90 / D80. Nikon 16 - 85 VR, Tamron 28-200,
    Sigma 70-300APO, Tokina 100 AT-X Pro D.
    SB600 flash. Panasonic DMC-TZ25

http://geof777.multiply.com

Yes I agree it's nice to see some of the faces behind the posts. Here is one of me - shame I took it at the time of the only recorded earthquake in Derbyshire No only kidding I was just messing about with multiple reflections through double glazing to see what came out. Just a bit of fun.
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Exclamation Real me

OK so here is a rare shot of the real me taken recently on holiday at the Grand Canyon. Holiday was a 50th birthday treat but I hope I don't have to wait another 50yrs to go back! - it was awesome!
    Around every picture there's a corner & round every corner there's a picture
    - the fun's in finding them

Quote Originally Posted by Phill D
    OK so here is a rare shot of the real me taken recently on holiday at the Grand Canyon. Holiday was a 50th birthday treat but I hope I don't have to wait another 50yrs to go back! - it was awesome!
    Looking good for 50 !!
    Grand Canyon is great - I would also love to go back.
    Geoff Chandler. UK/England/Surrey
    NIKON D90 / D80. Nikon 16 - 85 VR, Tamron 28-200,
    Sigma 70-300APO, Tokina 100 AT-X Pro D.
    SB600 flash. Panasonic DMC-TZ25

http://geof777.multiply.com

Nice to "see" everyone! Here is a shot of me and my family. I'm on the right, the wife is on the left. Our children and my mom are in the center. I did clone one of mom's eyes as she looked like she was winking. Taken with timer and tripod on a recent trip back home to Louisiana. And since we are confessing ages, I'm 49.
    Sony DSC-P200
    Maybe I should change my name to
    An Amature Nomad!

Beautiful family

Quote Originally Posted by American Nomad
    Nice to "see" everyone! Here is a shot of me and my family. I'm on the right, the wife is on the left. Our children and my mom are in the center. I did clone one of mom's eyes as she looked like she was winking. Taken with timer and tripod on a recent trip back home to Louisiana. And since we are confessing ages, I'm 49.
    Vich,
    You have a beautiful family. Your wife looks as youg as your daughter! I really had to guess, until I read the note. Must be good Louisiana atmosphere and food. What part of La do you live in. Am a native of La, still have family in LakeCharles area and Baton Rouge. Have a nice day carla

You have a beautiful family. Your wife looks as youg as your daughter! I really had to guess, until I read the note. Must be good Louisiana atmosphere and food. What part of La do you live in. Am a native of La, still have family in LakeCharles area and Baton Rouge. Have a nice day carla
    I thank you, my wife thanks you and my family thanks you.

I no longer live in LA but did live in Hammond. Brothers and sister still live in the Hammond area. One brother lived south of New Orleans lost all after Katrina, is now in Hammond. We are now based out of Knoxville, TN but travel the country with wife's job. Her dad is in Baton Rouge.
    Sony DSC-P200
    Maybe I should change my name to
    An Amature Nomad!

So sorry

Quote Originally Posted by American Nomad
    I thank you, my wife thanks you and my family thanks you.

I no longer live in LA but did live in Hammond. Brothers and sister still live in the Hammond area. One brother lived south of New Orleans lost all after Katrina, is now in Hammond. We are now based out of Knoxville, TN but travel the country with wife's job. Her dad is in Baton Rouge.

So sorry to hear of your brother's loss from the storm. Hope things are getting better for him. My niece is in college in Hammond, had to evacuate twice. Can relate to the damages, all of my family about 150 on one side,live in Southwest Louisiana. They were all blessed, no injuries, and minimal damages. Just 30 miles from where Rita came in. Thanks for sharing, TN is a lovely state. carla Here's a pic of my husband and I in August ( rehersal night for my daughter's wedding.)

Hi,
    i haven't been on for a while, but this is a picture of my dad that i took because i am not old enough to put a picture of myself on yet.
    Enjoy!

Miniginie
    Rachel Chandler
    Wallington, England
    KM A-200, Oly c-740UZ (Borrowed)