Home News Buyers Guide About Advertising

Question Cheapest place to buy from?

Please,will someone inform me of a few places.
    Where I can purchase a Canon A520,Canon A610 from.For a decent price.
    And the place is reliable and trustworthy!
    I was going to get a Canon A410;but my budget is better now.

Thank you & I appreciate it very much,Clint

This may be the best price on the net for the Canon A610 from a reputable dealer: http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/sc/sh...ate=11_06_2005

I never bought a camera from them but I did get my DVD recorder from them and had no hassles whatsoever...

And please don't get the A520...it is old slow, last generation technology from Canon that has been phased out (thank goodness). The A610 is based on Canon's new Digic II processor...the same as used in their dSLRS...

Quote Originally Posted by JTL
    This may be the best price on the net for the Canon A610 from a reputable dealer: http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/sc/sh...ate=11_06_2005

I never bought a camera from them but I did get my DVD recorder from them and had no hassles whatsoever...

And please don't get the A520...it is old slow, last generation technology from Canon that has been phased out (thank goodness). The A610 is based on Canon's new Digic II processor...the same as used in their dSLRS...
    LOL................Okay,I'll be sure not to buy a A520!

Buydig / Beach Camera (they are the same store, but sometimes their prices differ by $10 or so) is a great place to buy, and shipping is usually free (and fast!).

Quote Originally Posted by Rex914
    Buydig / Beach Camera (they are the same store, but sometimes their prices differ by $10 or so) is a great place to buy, and shipping is usually free (and fast!).
    LOL........
    Thats funny! I was planning to ask you about;if you knew about www.beachcamera.com
    Their prices look sweet!
    So,who would carry all the other acessories for my Canon (A610)

I'm a long time user of http://www.etronics.com/ and am very pleased with them. They usually have some of the lowest prices, though they are a little higher on the A610, have a good selection of the good accessories, and use DHL shipping, which is very fast to my state (Texas).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16830120180

$265.00 maybe not the cheapest but great service, very reliable and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by vedanthi
    There is an offer for A610 in Dell small business site. Use this coupan to get around $45 off on actual price of $299.
    VDSW56BN8?GV48

Check the details in www.deals2buy.com
    I think that the Dell deal is only for a limited time only.
    See,I won't be buying my A610 until I get my disibility check at the end of this month.Actually,in about 10-12 days!
    But,I do want to get the best price.But also from a reliable source.
    I went to BestBuy today.And they're selling for $299.99 + taxes
    $317.98 total
    Thats out of my budget.My budget is $265.00
    Maybe,I better just get one of these:Kodak Z730
    or
    Canon A520
    or
    Pentax Optio60

You really don't want to buy from Dell anyway. I had absolutely the worst experience with them in over five years of online shopping. And I'm not the only one...

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1867.html

PS Why don't you wait another month and get the camera you really want. You're going to need some accessories, like a larger memory card anyway.
    Last edited by McDave; 11-09-2005 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granddad-digital
    I think that the Dell deal is only for a limited time only.
    See,I won't be buying my A610 until I get my disibility check at the end of this month.Actually,in about 10-12 days!
    But,I do want to get the best price.But also from a reliable source.
    I went to BestBuy today.And they're selling for $299.99 + taxes
    $317.98 total
    Thats out of my budget.My budget is $265.00
    Maybe,I better just get one of these:Kodak Z730
    or
    Canon A520
    or
    Pentax Optio60
    The Z730 is no less expensive and can not compare (not even close) image quality wise...with the A520, you'll wait an eternity between flash shots and suffer overall lackluster performance (which will frustrate the heck out of you) and the Pentax Optio 60 looks like a good value, but the jury is still out. I have yet to read a rave user review, yet have read many not so great reviews...but in the end, you must decide what's right for you...